A Sheep's Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheeppun

Reaction score
Hello, hello, I'm a long time fan of tamagotchi but a new member to tamatalk! 

I decided to start a log for the lavender Wonder Garden tamagotchi I just got, which was one part a nostalgia purchase and another part mental health purchase. As silly as it sounds, tamagotchis helped me through depression  and anxiety as a kid. They're very much security blankets to me. 

However this log won't really record my mental health, just the tamagotchi so don't worry about that.

L38ynPs.png
pt5OhpP.png

Forgive my phone's crummy camera, but I got a baby girl! I've always been more partial to female tamas personally!

Also yes, that is my personal art! I find tamagotchi's simple designs lend well to being good warm up sketches so expect seeing some doodles my tamas now and then.

w9Xm8Jn.png
U93lURr.png

I'm aware Himediatchi is the "bad care" toddler, but I find her utterly adorable so I'm content with this development, especially since this version of tamagotchi doesn't bar you from certain evolution paths depending on who you get if I understand the growth charts correctly like older gens did.

I'm not aiming for any particular teen or adult but I do know I'm going to try and marry her off to Pumpkitchi.

Latest posts

Back