A (somewhat) New Log Of Mine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigiTamaTown

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Greetings Tama Talk!

It's been awhile since I've logged onto this site and posted anything but I would like to change that today! I'd like to start up an old V3 I've had for some time now!

20211223_173319.jpg

I've had this one since 2015 I believe, it's somewhat of a rare shell in the states since it was imported from Europe! Let's see if I have any tamas before!

20211223_173346.jpg20211223_173424.jpg

Well... seems like I did have an Otokitchi beforehand but she did marry so I will be getting Oyajitchi next gen at least! Now let's see what items I had as well

20211223_173459.jpg

Huh seems like I had two of these chest before I stopped running her, well I've opened them up and look at what she has!

20211223_173514.jpg20211223_173549.jpg

A boombox and a mirror! Wasn't really able to use the boombox due to the sound being off but let's get a close up with the mirror if possible.

20211223_173605.jpg

Come on now don't be shy!.....

20211223_173609.jpg

:biggrin: There we go! Well that's it for today! But before we head sign off let's look at what I named her
20211223_173531.jpg

Well Fate hope you stick around for the holidays! Till then thank you for reading!

Attachments

• 20211223_173531.jpg
    20211223_173531.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
Here's to Day 2!

Not much to report today but tonight is the night Otokitchi should be leaving but santa will be here! I did sign her up for some rounds in bump and it went pretty well!

20211224_141141111111111111111111111111111111.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Won a lot of G for her son when she leaves!

5.jpg

aaaand then a few moments later they both went to the bathroom.....

But I hope you are able to enjoy your moments with your son, I'll make sure to take good care of him!

That's all for today! Thanks for reading and happy holidays!

Greetings Tama Talk!

It's been awhile since I've logged onto this site and posted anything but I would like to change that today! I'd like to start up an old V3 I've had for some time now!

View attachment 6798

I've had this one since 2015 I believe, it's somewhat of a rare shell in the states since it was imported from Europe! Let's see if I have any tamas before!

View attachment 6799View attachment 6800

Well... seems like I did have an Otokitchi beforehand but she did marry so I will be getting Oyajitchi next gen at least! Now let's see what items I had as well

View attachment 6801

Huh seems like I had two of these chest before I stopped running her, well I've opened them up and look at what she has!

View attachment 6802View attachment 6804

A boombox and a mirror! Wasn't really able to use the boombox due to the sound being off but let's get a close up with the mirror if possible.

View attachment 6805

Come on now don't be shy!.....

View attachment 6806

:biggrin: There we go! Well that's it for today! But before we head sign off let's look at what I named her
View attachment 6807

Well Fate hope you stick around for the holidays! Till then thank you for reading!
THE CLOSEUP BE LIKE MOMMA'S GROOVIN' TO THE HEART AND JUST be vibin tho! absolute momma

Day 3

Well it happened last night...

Pic1.jpg

She left me her kid all alone for me to care for, on christmas day none the less....

Pic2.jpg

I have named him Bob now we've just raised him a bit

Pic3.jpg
and an hour later....

Pic4.jpg
We have ourself a Oyajitchi! I'm sure he'll be around for a few days but then who know what I'll raise next! But let's enjoy some animations

Pic5.jpgPic6.jpgPic7.jpgPic8.jpg
Well at least he wasn't shy about the make up! But that's not all! I do have a mimitchi paused on my other v3! Let's see the fun they've had!

Pic9.jpg
Oyajitchi won that round!

Pic10.jpg
and as a final image they are just hanging out and enjoying the rest of the holiday!

Thanks for tuning in! Check back tomorrow night for some more fun!

Day 3

Well it happened last night...

View attachment 6835

She left me her kid all alone for me to care for, on christmas day none the less....

View attachment 6836

I have named him Bob now we've just raised him a bit

View attachment 6837
and an hour later....

View attachment 6838
We have ourself a Oyajitchi! I'm sure he'll be around for a few days but then who know what I'll raise next! But let's enjoy some animations

View attachment 6840View attachment 6839View attachment 6841View attachment 6842
Well at least he wasn't shy about the make up! But that's not all! I do have a mimitchi paused on my other v3! Let's see the fun they've had!

View attachment 6843
Oyajitchi won that round!

View attachment 6844
and as a final image they are just hanging out and enjoying the rest of the holiday!

Thanks for tuning in! Check back tomorrow night for some more fun!
oyajtchi is a makeup dad master lmaooo

Day 4.....

Sadly with my miscare of me getting groceries and showering while the sound was off we had an unfortunate departure...
20211226_160531.jpg

Well this is kinda sad really, I really wanted to run this v3 for a log but that won't be the case right now. Now I could rerun it but I'd rather start up something else, depending on the mood either could be an keitai or an hanerutchi. Check back tomorrow to see what I'll run...

RIP Bob, only two days on this earth and your life was taken by my neglected care.

Day 4.....

Sadly with my miscare of me getting groceries and showering while the sound was off we had an unfortunate departure...
View attachment 6848

Well this is kinda sad really, I really wanted to run this v3 for a log but that won't be the case right now. Now I could rerun it but I'd rather start up something else, depending on the mood either could be an keitai or an hanerutchi. Check back tomorrow to see what I'll run...

RIP Bob, only two days on this earth and your life was taken by my neglected care.
Goodbye :(

Day 5 and Day 6

Haven't had time to boot up another tama sadly, life has gotten busy but since it' new years eve soon I know which one to run!

20211228_200145.jpg

One of the rare Uratamagotchi shell's I have would be a nice fit! If I have any tama on it sadly I will have to reset it. Although I am not sure if I raised it far enough though but we'll see!

Day 0

Welcome back to another (somewhat) day! Today I've decided to boot up and reset my uratama
Tama1.jpg

Along with this my entama's parent left last night
Tama2.jpg

Tama3.jpg

So it seems like I'll be posting about two tamas since they can connect to one another
Tama4.jpg

We have a male from the urakutchi line! But which adult to raise into?...

Tama7.jpg

I will be going for the humor line as a starter! As for the entama he'll be kindness!

Tama6.jpg

About an hour later the boys grew up and are now children! And they are now able to attend preschool!
Before we head off for the day the boys ended up singing karaoke against each other

Tama8.jpgTama9.jpg

Lil Tsunootchi lost this time around but maybe next time!

Thank you again for reading and see you all tomorrow and happy new years eve!

Day 0

Welcome back to another (somewhat) day! Today I've decided to boot up and reset my uratama
View attachment 6885

Along with this my entama's parent left last night
View attachment 6886

View attachment 6887

So it seems like I'll be posting about two tamas since they can connect to one another
View attachment 6888

We have a male from the urakutchi line! But which adult to raise into?...

View attachment 6889

I will be going for the humor line as a starter! As for the entama he'll be kindness!

View attachment 6890

About an hour later the boys grew up and are now children! And they are now able to attend preschool!
Before we head off for the day the boys ended up singing karaoke against each other

View attachment 6891View attachment 6892

Lil Tsunootchi lost this time around but maybe next time!

Thank you again for reading and see you all tomorrow and happy new years eve!
They be doing friday night funkin' but in tamagotchi LMAO

Day 1

NewTama1.jpg

We woke up into the new year with an animation! Today was relaxing for me and the tamas were just doing their own thing. Connecting and getting items in the entama warehouse.

NewTama2.jpgNewTama3.jpg

Using these items to boost up their GUTS as well!

That's it for today! Hopefully tomorrow they will grow into teenagers.

Latest posts

Back