A strange new being approaches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petknight717

Reaction score
Hello there! New to the forums but not to Tamagotchi. Over the years I've had everything from the originals to the color models. I was a teenager when the originals were released. That's right. I'm old and I frequently yell at clouds.
I've loved pets my entire life so when they started releasing electronic ones I was all over it. I was mainly a Furby guy for the majority of my life but recently I've come to prefer Tamas. I suffer from anxiety so bad I'm legally disabled. And it's been a terrible year. Recently I picked up a few of the new Gigas and Tamas. Running them has helped ease my anxiety. And they're small enough I can bring them.anywhere without the need for a bulky backpack. Really loving having these guys around again. I'm only running one at the moment. I'm currently reclining on the couch with him resting on my chest watching me type. He also watches me play video games quite a bit. I fear he may be learning some bad habits by viewing my antics in Tears Of The Kingdom.
Anyway just wanted to post an intro before I joined in. Looking forward to spending time with you all.

was mainly a Furby guy for the majority of my life but recently I've come to prefer Tamas. I suffer from anxiety so bad I'm legally disabled.
Hello, my twin. Maybe I should take out the dead batteries out my furbies before they leak now that you've mentioned them. I'm also new to the forums and currently taking CBD oil for my anxiety and chronic nightmares (PTSD diagnosed but feels more like C-PTSD, psychiatrists here don't believe in the latter term). Exposure therapy is so draining but helps me slowly regain a normal life.

Was very addicted and reliant on my phone to text people 24/7 which became very unhealthy and recently was worsening my anxiety. Really glad my tamas have slowly been replacing my urge to reach out for my phone.

It is nice tamas can help anxiety just a little bit, even if indirectly, huh?

My condolences that the year has been rough on you. Let's hope next year looks up for us.

Latest posts

Back