AAAAG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
My mom went away to Ottawa for a week and she said that she would bring me something back. I was kinda hinting about a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey and I think that she got the hint. So yesterday she phoned from her Hotel and said that she got me something that I would love. I was all excited that she got me something and I would keep on getting excited that she had gotten me the Cheeky Monkey (well, at least I THINK that she did :furawatchi: .....) But then I remembered that there was also just a normal Webkinz Monkey. So since my mom dosen't really know the Difference between a Webkinz Monkey and a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey I'm really worried that she might have gotten me a normal Webkinz Monkey instead of a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey. (remember that I just THINK that she got me a Webkinz.) So I'm getting all stressed out that she might of gotten them mixed up and I'm making myself nuts thinking about it! I REALLY hope that she didn't mix them up but then again, she might have.....AAAAG I can't stop thinking that she got them mixed up!!! :eek: I hope she didn't and I need some tips on how to not get so stressed out about this!

ps: I don't REALLY know if she got me a Webkinz. But I think that she did.

Please help me!!!!! :(

Be happy she got you a WebKinz. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Yeah but the normal Webkinz Monkey is UGLY!!! Sorry but I'm just going nuts thinking about it! I'm one of those people who has to have things perfect! (exactly like my dad! <_< ) lolz.....sorry if I'm being rude..... but right now I only want the Cheeky Monkey! :D

If you are REALLY stressed and concerned and worried, you should call her back if it's bugging you so much.

But sometimes you just have to be happy with what you get and what you have.

If you are REALLY stressed and concerned and worried, you should call her back if it's bugging you so much.
But sometimes you just have to be happy with what you get and what you have.
Yeah, She just called now but my sister gets to talk first. I don't want to ask her because I don't REALLY know if she got me a webkinz. I don't want to ask her because then I'm being a snob and that will make her unhappy that I'm trying to make sure that she's getting me what I want. <_< I'll just have to cope with the stress and I'll just have to see what she gets me when she gets home :D .

Just calm down okay. Be happy with what you got. There are people who would wish to have neat stuff. But yeah like they said, just tell her what you really want if you are that worried.

Mabey she saw the other one and said

''How ugly!'' (for the monkey) And instead got the cheaky monkey.

Sorry If I didn't help I'm a Beanie Babie collector. I have like more than 100!

Although I Am getting a Webkinz Love Puppy soon! :D

LOL - chill! :D

There's nothing you can do about it so there's no point in stressing yourself.

Ha ha - maybe she bought you a V4 :p

Is this the Webkinz Monkey you're talking about?https://www.robmcintoshchina.com/store/prod...view_monkey.jpg

It looks pretty cute to me. :D

Is this the Cheeky Monkey?

https://www.robmcintoshchina.com/store/prod...eeky_monkey.jpg

Well there's not a big difference, is there? I'd be greatful if I got either one. :p
Yes those are both monkeys. The first one is the regular monkey (it is kinda ugly though) and the second one is the cheeky monkey. ----> the Cheeky Monkey is my avvie. ---->

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Be happy she got you a WebKinz. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Ditto. Its a nice gesture...and you're freaking out over a stuffed animal? Dramatics are not needed :angry:

I actually like the regular better. And if she does buy you a regular and you don't like it, why don't you just buy the cheeky, yourself? I stressed out about birthday presents, too, so yeah, I need the perfect present.

Just be happy with whatever you get! One webkinz is better than none! :mellow:

If its bothering you that much call her and say "Hey, Hows Ottawa? Do they sell any webkinz?" She will say "Yes!" and you say "Hey, Maybe I can go sometime! I want a Cheeky Monkey, but there isn't any up here!!" Say it half jokingly. :lol:

Hope this helps?

Kate

My advice is be happy that she's getting you anything. Count your blessings, not your stressings.

If she did get you the wrong monkey, you'll get used to it in time. Besides, some other kids would probably kill for any plush toy. You're lucky that your mom is thoughtful enough to get you presents.

Yeah but the normal Webkinz Monkey is UGLY!!! Sorry but I'm just going nuts thinking about it! I'm one of those people who has to have things perfect! (exactly like my dad! :huh: ) lolz.....sorry if I'm being rude..... but right now I only want the Cheeky Monkey! :blink:
You shou;dn't care if it's ugly. You should be happy if you even get one.

besides, my mom just came back today and she didn't get ma a webkinz. The thing that she got me is really cool but to hard to explain. and I already broke two pieces of it by accident. :)

Well you at least got something... what happened if she got you nothing at all??

My mom went away to Ottawa for a week and she said that she would bring me something back. I was kinda hinting about a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey and I think that she got the hint. So yesterday she phoned from her Hotel and said that she got me something that I would love. I was all excited that she got me something and I would keep on getting excited that she had gotten me the Cheeky Monkey (well, at least I THINK that she did :) .....) But then I remembered that there was also just a normal Webkinz Monkey. So since my mom dosen't really know the Difference between a Webkinz Monkey and a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey I'm really worried that she might have gotten me a normal Webkinz Monkey instead of a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey. (remember that I just THINK that she got me a Webkinz.) So I'm getting all stressed out that she might of gotten them mixed up and I'm making myself nuts thinking about it! I REALLY hope that she didn't mix them up but then again, she might have.....AAAAG I can't stop thinking that she got them mixed up!!! :D I hope she didn't and I need some tips on how to not get so stressed out about this!
ps: I don't REALLY know if she got me a Webkinz. But I think that she did.

Please help me!!!!! :wacko:
[SIZE=14pt]I know that you really want a Webkinz Cheeky Monkey, but if she got you a normal Webkinz Monkey, she meant to make you happy. She will have bought it as a gift and you should apprieciate it. I'd be happy to get a Webkinz anyway.[/SIZE]

//TamaRox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back