AARGH! I hate This rumor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Okay, this Rumor is going around (and its NOT true,im only 13!) That I am PREGNANT! This girl (i'll Call her C) Started a rumor that i was pregnant! well if anyone is a sleaze its HER! (Seriously, she makes out with her own brother) I need help on advice to get rid of this Rumor :mametchi:

She makes out with her own brother? Older or Younger? Still thats Horrible!

Just tell everyone its not true and You would never do a thing like that at the age of 13, and you can prove it in a few months aswell!

Okay, this Rumor is going around (and its NOT true,im only 13!) That I am PREGNANT! This girl (i'll Call her C) Started a rumor that i was pregnant! well if anyone is a sleaze its HER! (Seriously, she makes out with her own brother) I need help on advice to get rid of this Rumor :mametchi:
i have an idea

bring one of those baby dolls to school and say "____ (her name) i found this on my doorstep, it said "My name is (her name.) i have given birth to this baby and cannot take care of it." then throw it at her! XD

Oh, that's bad...

Just tell as many people as you can that it's not true.

Anyway, in a few months, people will know for sure that she's lying. ;)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO READ THE WHOLE THING CUZ THAT IS JUST...WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if u really need help, PM me!!! I named my account Charm because I'm like a lucky charm!! Hope I can help...I'll have 2 think about it..

Just roll your eyes and say something like "How lame..." or "Boring... she's lying and I can prove it in about a month - check my belly...LOL"

if you make a joke of it, she will also see that she hasn't annoyed you ... she'll probably move onto trying to annoy someone else... ;)

SHe makes out with her BROTHER???? ;) Check her in 4 a brain scan sum1!

SHe makes out with her BROTHER???? ;) Check her in 4 a brain scan sum1!
its gross, she even does gross stuff like that with her own father.

And In class when people are Asking me "So how's the kid?" I just tell them to shut up and i give the middle finger, the teacher is usually in the classroom but i dont care what the teachers gonna do. I already Got suspended once last year (in french class for swearing)

And In class when people are Asking me "So how's the kid?" I just tell them to shut up and i give the middle finger, the teacher is usually in the classroom but i dont care what the teachers gonna do. I already Got suspended once last year (in french class for swearing)
Older or Younger Brother??

Her own FATHER?!

I'm starting to feel quite ill ...

Older or Younger Brother??
Her own FATHER?!

I'm starting to feel quite ill ...
Older, like around 18 years old and she's 14

I dont blame ya for feeling ill, just looking at her makes me Sick. Good thing i aint on tamatalk at school or else i'd barf all over the computer. and another thing is, is that she's related to my nephew! My sister and her old boyfriend never got married so she isnt related to me, my sister and her old boyfriend had a kid (my nephew) and My sis's boyfriend is the Girl's (the one that makes out wif her bro) Mom's Brother so She is my nephews cousin

Sounds like this sick individual thought putting rumours on someone else would make people who give her a hard time for her garbage focus on someone else. Tamamum said it best. Just joke about it. Sounds like that kid needs some serious help.

You know I don't think you should feel proud of doing innapropiate things. Do what Tamamum said. But don't fight back, it'lll make you just as bad as them. If she tells your friends and they tell you say ''Whatever, i don't care it's stupid. We all know it's not true"

Ps: and if people believe her rumor then they don't know what pregnant is. ' kinda stupid rumor '

Ps2: Do you think she started this rumor for a reason? do you think you are kind? maybe she started it because she is mean or, she doesn't like you for your behavior. People like her do stupid things and just follow your heart. Hope you do the right thing!

~stating my opinion~ ~Lola*Girl~

BTW I think this girl should not be making out with family memebers, it is wrong maybe she can get some help. But I don't believe it. (that she does disgusting things like these) And IF she does you shouldn't report in on the world wide web. It makes you just as bad as her. :lol: Stay strong. Don't be like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I don't think you should feel proud of doing innapropiate things.
i never said i was proud, i just did that cause at school i dont take crap from anyone, including the teachers

i never said i was proud, i just did that cause at school i dont take crap from anyone, including the teachers
I know i never said you were proud, it is just like you are acting like it because You were announcing it to everyone. don't take me the wrong way, I'm trying to help.

~Lola*Girl~

If I were you I would just ignore her. If she's that snobby just pretend that she's not there. And if people make fun ofyou so what! You know that it's not true and that's all that matters right? :lol:

I know i never said you were proud, it is just like you are acting like it because You were announcing it to everyone. don't take me the wrong way, I'm trying to help.

~Lola*Girl~
I know you're trying to help and i appreciate it. but if someone in my class is bugging me and stuff i show no mercy to tell them to back off even if its rude.

im gonna try the Name at the bottom of the post thing! *points at bottom of post*

Acid~Rain...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back