AC! Tamagotchi! (Crossover thing with my OC)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klonoa13

Reaction score
Okay so..the title may or may not be misleading because it might seem like I'm referring to a series...which I GUESS you can call this a series of sorts considering how many contents I've gotten of this? But I digress lol

So ever since I started becoming a fan of the tamagotchi anime series (which is the main source for why I ended up becoming a fan of the franchise in general.) I had started doing a series of crossover content that involves the characters from the anime series itself, and an OC of mine named AC, a brown cat (or cat-like if you'd prefer since he's not your everyday cat lol) creature who has brown floppy ears and whose design was inspired by the namco character, Klonoa.

The story idea I had that would kickstart this whole crossover is that AC was transported into Tamagotchi Planet thanks to a mishap with one of mametchi's inventions that caused a portal to appear in his homeworld and sucked him right into the portal, transporting him into their homeworld. I have commissioned a couple of fictions by someone I know who would wish to remain anonymous in terms of credits, but I can post them here if anyone would be interested in reading them. : D Sadly due to personal reasons, I am not able to continue commissioning anymore story fictions with AC and the Tamagotchis from this person anymore. :(

But I thought I'd start off this thread by sharing some of the artwork I have commissioned of them in the past.

These aren't ALL of them as I don't want to make this particular post too big, but if anyone would be interested to see more, I'll gladly post more as I go along. : D (And of course I would use this thread to post future artwork that I may commission or so.)

2qohBpe.png

bRpUFAa.png

rxXkFuJ.png

lFxIwQz.png

dek31p7-67c1d63c-0b38-4d55-b253-bb5c1dcfcd5c.png

del88l6-28315afc-ae89-4f3a-9046-6d125b2d0fce.png

del88lm-44696dc6-815b-473b-ad43-b9453526d712.png

These in particular were done by an artist on twitter known as clarissa, who does an AMAZING job replicating the artstyle of the anime series and is one I would totally recommend commissioning to!

https://twitter.com/Clarissa_Arts

Xu6WF1S.png

Etpwfed.gif

OfafiV3.gif

ibhz7im.png

And here are some examples that were done by our very own, @PurplePyonkotchi00! : D (Don't question the last one lol it was a funny idea we thought of giving AC an "Ikemen" counterpart akin to Ikemen Mametchi. XDD)

Let me know what you guys think and if you would love to see more, as well as if you'd love to read some of the story fictions I have commissioned as well! (With one I wrote myself that...I don't think aged well. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
So these pictures in particular don't have AC in them, but I also figured to share these anyway. XD Parodies and Sonic Crossovers I've gotten with them as well.

deah7fd-44db3999-42c8-48f5-997d-16a68e4c17e5.png

c827b771b2db9afe39586c6da6a2cfb1c43b6462.png

63065043278df1547ccf38008b9af73ed4fda36c.png

I thought it would be interesting to do a SA2B parody with them XD As well as have melodytchi hang out with sonic.

These were also done by clarissa!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'd figured to post this here in this thread of mine instead of making a status post about it (actually can you still do that? I'm not used to this new layout yet so IDK where everything has been moved...)

So I've been working on a crossover comic with AC and the Tamagotchis, with two friends of mine who are helping with the sketch pages (with clarissa planning to do the full comic outright once all the sketch pages have been done.) and I've been debating on how to post the pages when the full comic itself is completed.

I have been debating on whether to just post the pages onto my DA, or if I should make a carrd site for the comic itself. What would you guys prefer?

I don't know what a carrd site is but I think if it's an ongoing comic, a site where you can more easily view it as a comic would be better? IDK really

I don't know what a carrd site is but I think if it's an ongoing comic, a site where you can more easily view it as a comic would be better? IDK really
I hate that I didn't see this until now...lol

But yeah I opted to just post it on DA or so once it's finished.

Oh wow, these are so cute. I thought this was going to be an Animal Crossing / Tamagotchi crossover, but I found this unexpected surprise instead. Adorable! Thank-you for sharing.

Oh wow, these are so cute. I thought this was going to be an Animal Crossing / Tamagotchi crossover, but I found this unexpected surprise instead. Adorable! Thank-you for sharing.
You're one of the few people that actually mistaken the name "AC" to be related to animal crossing. XDD Surprisingly when I say "AC", people who know this OC will know who I'm referring to right away.

Although an animal crossing crossover with tamagotchi wouldn't be a bad idea actually...>3>

You're one of the few people that actually mistaken the name "AC" to be related to animal crossing. XDD Surprisingly when I say "AC", people who know this OC will know who I'm referring to right away.

Although an animal crossing crossover with tamagotchi wouldn't be a bad idea actually...>3>
I just saw this thread and thought of Animal Crossing too! Regardless your art is adorable!

I just saw this thread and thought of Animal Crossing too! Regardless your art is adorable!
Haha it's fine! To be fair I don't expect anyone here who don't already know me and my OC's to assume that "AC" is referring to a character and not just me talking about animal crossing. XD I haven't been talking much about my OC's here either so that doesn't help. Also Thank You! ^^ But really thank the artists who drew these!

Also figured I'd give you guys a little bit of a sneak peek of what's to come... >:3c (The comic will be in full color btw lol)

df1tge9-99955ae8-90cd-4618-b3b7-9c6e122a3776.png

Ah, seems like you're not alone ;)
I made this just today, but here's the concept of the silly Tamagotchi Poster I made and it's fan title called " Tamagotchi: The Marvelous Tama-Ventures of BoredRabbit & Susie!"

The Concept Description for the poster:
“Tamagotchi is Back and ever! Our tale stars the marvelous misadventures of a bunny sibling duo, who’s fellow scientists/technicians friends have accidentally transported BoredRabbit, Susie, and Smokey to the Tamagotchi World. Now in this planet, the Silent Blue Hatted Rabbit has made some Tama-Friends from a forest who’s an Anit-Hero group, his sister gets to meet her dreams-come-true Tama-Friends from her childhood, and the Zany Green Rabbit gets to meet a particular Tamagotchi who’s likely going to cause mischievous shenanigans with his Tamagotchi Buddies. Will they adapt into this Tamagotchi Planet or have to find a way home when baddies from the Bunny Duo’s world would take over?”the_marvelous_tamaventures_of_boredrabbit___susie_by_boredrabbit_df5vpbu.png

Last edited:
Gah I hate that I didn't even see this until now, but that's pretty interesting! : D The idea itself sounds pretty adorable!

On a side note, got another preview of the comic for you guys, but I'm also posting this to get people's opinion on how TAMAX-TV looks here. For some baffling reason, the anime (as far as I know) never seems to show the fused version of TAMAX-TV in full view. Everytime the anime (again, as far as I'm aware, I haven't checked every episode of GO-GO so I could be missing an episode that actually shows it entirely.) focus on TAMAX-TV, the outside view only ever shows the side, so we had to compensate on the design here. Wanted to see if this looks fine to everyone. If anyone has any screenshots that actually shows the fused version of TAMAX-TV entirely, definitely share it! It'd help out a lot since GO-GO for some reason doesn't have like a full map of the fused town..lol

df7obix-cfc8bd1b-2dd7-4fd5-a8f5-397768a64a61.png

So figured for anyone that was curious about whether the comic is still going...it's still being worked on, but unfortunately progress has been rather slow and was even on hiatus during the entirety of the summer due to my two friends (who were assisting on these sketch pages) having to put the pages on hold due to various circumstances going on with them. (In domestic's case, she had big commissions to work on and wanted to focus on those at the time, alongside working on her own stuff in the meantime before she returned back to doing more pages, and another friend of mine sadly had to deal with school alongside a personal problem that IDK if she'd be comfortable with me mentioning here. She's doing better for the record, she's just busy with her classes for now, but she should be done with them soon!)

Thankfully the comic finally got out of hiatus thanks to another artist who offer to help do some sketch pages as well so it's finally progressing again. : D I was hoping we could have gotten all the sketch pages done before this year ends, and IDK if that will still be likely...but it's not their fault that summer was just an awful time for them in general. =3=;

It's good to know that the comic AC! Tamagotchi! Keep going, I hope that in some future when it is finished I will be able to see it.

It's good to know that the comic AC! Tamagotchi! Keep going, I hope that in some future when it is finished I will be able to see it.
I HATE that I never saw this until literally right now...lol

But yeah the comic is still being worked on. In fact we're pretty much almost done with sketching out all of the pages for clarissa to turn them into full color pages, although it has been on a small hiatus since then due to me still waiting on one particular artist to do a sketch page and she has unfortunately been taking quite awhile to do so...=3=;

The comic took a bit longer to finish up than I had hoped. I was hoping to at least get all the sketch pages done last year, but one of the artists who was helping out ended up getting busy with making personal art, plus their job.

Hopefully though we'll be able to finally get this done this year!

Latest posts

Back