Account recovery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

eeveecutie

Reaction score
I know this isnt the correct channel to get help with this, But I sent in a ticket around a year ago with no response, and are continuously getting errors now when trying to send another.
Im trying to get back into my old, much more active account. ( '/={3 ) (DONT ASK LOLLL I was like 10). Is there someone I can contact directly for assistance with this?
thank you in advance-- sorry if this thread needs to be moved or deleted, mods!

eeveecutie

Reaction score
i still have no ticket response. any idea of when i can expect one?

Last edited:

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll need to ask an administrator - us moderators are basically just forum janitors. ;)) (I don't even know anything about a ticketing system.)

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I recognise the username, '/={3, as it was active during the same time frame I frequented the forums as a normal user. This account right here: https://www.tamatalk.com/members/3.189218/

So the forum software has changed a few times over the last few years as well as a complete software change from Invision Power to XenForo. My assumption is that something didn't transfer smoothly and/or broke during the transition.

@Angotcha anything on the admin side that may be able to assist?

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Wait, y'all can MERGE accounts? 😳 So I could have my old main account get merged with this one(this one was my OG account and I lurked back in the day)?!
The best of both worlds, omg omg omg!
I assume its a feature of the specific forum software we use now. Gotta say, I think it is pretty cool

Angotcha

Sr. Tamatalk Guide
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait, y'all can MERGE accounts? 😳 So I could have my old main account get merged with this one(this one was my OG account and I lurked back in the day)?!
The best of both worlds, omg omg omg!
Yes, please give me the accounts to merge and which to retain.

Latest posts