Adventures of a Spacy m!x with CaraPrincess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AkiraAkagiNanoEnthusiast

Reaction score
Honestly this is the first time I write a log about my Tamagotchi m!x despite that I got it like more than 3 years ago. It has been undergone through several resets which use different usernames for each reset, but as of the most recent reset, I set my username to "Yumemi" because I always have the tradition of naming the username in all of my Tamagotchis after my waifus.

Upon booting it up after that reset, I got a girl which evolves to Memetchi at adulthood.

Then she is married to Wagassiertchi, and gave birth to a boy named Wagamemetchi, who grew up to look more like his mom than his dad.

And I've just sending him off successfully by a marriage between him and Decoratchi, which results in the birth of this red baby girl 👇- Okayumetchi (honestly the "Oka" part is derived from "okashi" means sweets, but Touhou weebs can interpret it as a fragment of my obsession with Yumemi due to that string is present in her surname LOL)
Photo on 12-28-21 at 4.59 PM.png
Sorry for the pic's crummy quality since I am taking this with my old MacBook Air. The pic also has gone under slight photoshopping.

So excited to unlock Spacy Land with her this evening and change the wallpaper into Spacy (futuristic) Living!:hitodetchi:

That will be the first time I unlocked Spacy Land after a long time I haven't unlocked it due to many of the device's resets!

BTW she will evolve after about an hour. Hope that she will evolve into something cute!

You certainly like Touhou a lot ^^
Thanks! Yumemi Okazaki is my #1 favourite Touhou character, followed by Sariel!!

P.S. AAAAAAA After an hour or so, Okayumetchi evolved into a cute red girl with whipped cream and cherry on top of her head!👇
Photo on 12-28-21 at 9.08 PM.png
Currently thinking up which husband should she take in the future (probably must be science-related (Mametchi? Speplanetchi?)!)!

And btw, I cannot unlock Spacy Land rn because of the snowy weather. Probably must wait until spring for the snowy weather to stop.:-(

OK, since I was too busy yesterday, I cannot post the image of Okayumetchi's teen stage, but a hint to her appearance during that stage is that she has the Haretchi body but with the red body coloration and the whipped cream with cherry on top.

Yesterday evening, she evolved into an adult!😊👇

Photo on 12-31-21 at 4.45 PM.png
This photo's quality is a bit crummier than the other pics due to I am using GIMP + Photopea to edit the image, not Photoshop since that keeps throwing a "Not Responding" error on my Mac these days.
Her adult form pretty disappoints me a bit due to how weird the mouth looks compared to the rest of the face and body (ngl but she looks a bit like Reddit's mascot Snoo while in this form. But still, she is kinda cute.

BREAKING NEWS: She is going to marry Mametchi either right after this post or tomorrow! So excited! I wonder if the next baby will be a boy or a girl!!!

Plus, Okayumetchi's artwork as a flagship Tama will be unveiled this evening (in my timezone).

Grats on the marriage to Mametchi!! Looking forward to seeing baby ^^
Thanks @KuchipatchiPod, but I have been a pretty bit busy these days so I couldn't post the early growth stages of Okayumetchi's son, Kanmutchi (yes, he's a boy!!).
But geez, even he got the "Memetchi body curse" like his mom (see below)👇
Photo on 1-3-22 at 5.03 PM.png
That looks pretty odd, despite I expect him to have his father's body and his mother / grandmother's face genes.
But anyway, time to arrange his marriage to Himespetchi! Hope that his child will not have the same "Memetchi body defect"!

I've got a cream-colored baby boy (similar to his dad when he was still a baby) from Kanmutchi's marriage with Himespetchi! His name is Speyumetchi!👇
Photo on 1-3-22 at 5.22 PM.png
When I was on Discord, A member in a Tamagotchi server named Keke said that the "baby boy curse" is the worst thing he've experienced, due to he got a lot of baby boys on his Tamagotchi Smart already (But afaik on Christmas 2021 he've finally got a girl after several times he got boys). But to me, it is both a blessing and a curse.

Hope that I will take good care of him and make him inherit the "better" genes!

Also heading to make Nijifuwatchi his future wife!

Man, it has been a long time since I posted in this log (but not to the point of bumping, tbh). Bad news that the child of the pretty boy Speyumetchi and Nijifuwatchi, which is named Miontchi, died at age 8.

Man I need to start all over again, but then the batteries died and I am currently retiring the unit in preparation for my Evatchi. Once it comes home, I will migrate the log into a new thread to include this new addition to my collection.

Hope you guys understand this.

Latest posts

Back