Adventures of Aka-Chan and Yaboo (and Morino)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
23th of December

Today I resetted my entama and had a female mame baby. I tried to name her Aka-chan and plan to turn her into a Maidtchi! I think this Tama is just cute!

IMG_20211226_034308.jpg

My Morino died this morning, which is why I had to restart it. Unfortunately, I cannot show a picture because it has been sleeping for a long time. But I think it's still a babymotchi. The current weight is 12mg I hope I can take better care of it this time so that I can finally somehow get a Chobi-Tamatchi

And last but not least my V4.5. Unfortunately, there isn't much to talk about. My Yaboo is currently a teen, in the Kuchi Group, because I want to make him a Tenpatchi :3. I should have started a little earlier because my connection V 4.5 is on it's 4th generation. Well, I think during the 5th generation I could write everything down :D

25th of December

This is actually an entry from the 24th December but I didn't want to disturb anyone on Christmas Eve soooo yeah ...
IMG_20211224_130154.jpg
Not much has happened since Aka-chan. I'm went shortly out with my Tamas and then I was with my family. Aka-chan evolved the same day she hatched and is a toddler right now. I think in one oe two (at most three) days she will evolve again. I am curious if I will have a good-care teen:>

View attachment VID_224820409_042139_274.mp4

But one surprising thing actually happened. I originally planned to evolve yaboo a Tenpatchi, but then I have to shortly decided to make evolve into a Touguytchi (is that how you write it? ... Anyway! That uratama, that looks similar to a bull XD). But ... it went wrong. Because Yaboo is neither one nor the other ... Because he became Ura-Kutchipatchi 0-0. I higher the wrong skills! Now I have to be careful not to increase the Spirit-Skills it TOO much, otherwise he becomes a secret character that I don't like.
View attachment VID_224820410_163748_197.mp4

Not much happened with Morino either, just think that he evolved into Imotchi yesterday (24th) and unfortunately I missed a couple of predator attacks :( which led to him getting injured! Otherwise, I'm actually a little unsure about his weight I hope it will take a day or two before he becomes Mayutchi (the cocoon) so I get maybe 38 or 39mg and hope that it is the right weight for
Chobi-Tamatchi minotchi instead of funkorogatchi.
View attachment VID_224820412_004811_889.mp4

Has anyone maybe more advice to get a Chobi-Tamatchi 🥺 I want him so bad

Last edited:
26th of December

Today Aka-chan has evolved! And that in the morning :D at first I heard strange noises from my entama. It sounded like when she was sad, then I heard the mail and then the sound of her evolving. Unfortunately, she didn't become a good-care teen :( . It was probably b
ecause I didn't pay much attention to her sometimes and because I just didn't win any games to reduce the the care mistakes. And sadly it still didn't went that good either with her at the end of the day as I was only stuffed her with food and snacks instead of playing. I need to change the tomorrow.

View attachment VID_235971019_025248_141.mp4

Morino seems to be doing well with the weight though, if I have maybe a day or two before he becomes mayutchi, I can make it to the weight I need and hope it's the right one. Morino's weight is currently 36mg. But today he was attacked far too often! I didn't even manage to fend it off! The attacks that annoy me the most are the ones in the morning! I mean ... what time do they take place !? I hope that things will go better tomorrow I want the little one to evolve.
IMG_20211226_214722_697.jpg

Fortunately, there are great news about Yaboo today! He got a job! Kindergarten teacher XD. I have to try to play this job with him more often. Heard that if you do that you get more money :D. The problem with this, however, is that it is a bit trickier than the usual games on the V4.5 and V4. Let's see what how this will turn out :3

Last edited:
Good luck with Morino! Mine always dies as Mayutchi :,) And I miss a lot of the attacks, too. There's so many!

The entama looks fun, I love the little apple character that Aka-chan became (don't know its name XD if I had to guess it's probably Ringotchi or Appletchi LOL) and its close-up.

Thanks! :D

I think the name of the Character Aka-Chan became is ringotchi if I remember it right.

Also about Morino, normally earlier the first times when I played with the forestgotchi I actually made it through the mayutchi phase. But they just always became Mushibatchi or Funkorogatchi. I never know why. And I also sometimes hatched the black egg.... Well.... It did evolve into kabutotchi.... But sadly died early. I think especially because of those predator attacks in the morning.

Last edited:
26th of December

Today Aka-chan has evolved! And that in the morning :D at first I heard strange noises from my entama. It sounded like when she was sad, then I heard the mail and then the sound of her evolving. Unfortunately, she didn't become a good-care teen :( . It was probably b
ecause I didn't pay much attention to her sometimes and because I just didn't win any games to reduce the the care mistakes. And sadly it still didn't went that good either with her at the end of the day as I was only stuffed her with food and snacks instead of playing. I need to change the tomorrow.

View attachment 6846

Morino seems to be doing well with the weight though, if I have maybe a day or two before he becomes mayutchi, I can make it to the weight I need and hope it's the right one. Morino's weight is currently 36mg. But today he was attacked far too often! I didn't even manage to fend it off! The attacks that annoy me the most are the ones in the morning! I mean ... what time do they take place !? I hope that things will go better tomorrow I want the little one to evolve.
View attachment 6847

Fortunately, there are great news about Yaboo today! He got a job! Kindergarten teacher XD. I have to try to play this job with him more often. Heard that if you do that you get more money :D. The problem with this, however, is that it is a bit trickier than the usual games on the V4.5 and V4. Let's see what how this will turn out :3

30th of December

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in the last few days. I had my Tamas on break for about two days, which is why nothing happened and because I was busy with drawing I didn't get to make an entry :(. That's why I will now report the latest events to you.

Today I saw how Aka-chan evolved! Not directly because I was out with a friend, but then during the day. And, as expected, she turned into a maidtchi! This time I didn't use the wrong skill increased XD. But I have to take care of her a little better over the next few days and play a little more with her again. At the moment I'm also thinking about whether the next generation should be a baby from another family from the same. Maybe another Maidtchi?

View attachment VID_294661117_070800_719.mp4

Something great happened at Yaboo this time! He had a child yesterday or the day before yesterday! It Became a boy :D. I plan to turn this kid into a secret character this time. Namely the one from the Mame family! I think the character is just funny! And I already know what name I will give him .... But that unfortunately means that Yaboo's journey is drawing to a close :( ... Except! I will name the child after him, which in turn would be like that as if he had just been born again 🤔 what do you think? IMG_20211230_213810_824.jpg

A lot has happened at Morino :D. He has evolved twice in the course of time! However, it was just as surprising with the latest evolution as with Yaboo. Because when it became a Mayutchi I put the temperature on warm and left it on it overnight. The next day I woke up and the thermometer was very hot! It's a miracle he didn't die. Anyway, I turned the temperature down and it just didn't get much colder. So I thought that I still have a chance of a ChobiTamatchi. However, I was wrot! Because suddenly I got funkorogatchi!? To be honest, I don't understand because my Tama weighed 39mg and the temperature was still warm🤨IMG_20211230_213810_853.jpgIMG_20211230_213810_872.jpg

Can someone explain to me what went wrong?
View attachment VID_294661118_181547_411.mp4

Indeed it is! I mean the temperature on the Tama just was still warm despite I selected it on cold. I only did to cool down. And the most surprising thing is, the time I shoot the picture with the temperature was like... I think one or two minutes before it evolved that's what surprised me the most, because it still was warm. Do you have or know someone who could have some more advice to the Tama or at least got different characters than Funkorogatchi or Mushibatchi?

30th of December

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in the last few days. I had my Tamas on break for about two days, which is why nothing happened and because I was busy with drawing I didn't get to make an entry :(. That's why I will now report the latest events to you.

Today I saw how Aka-chan evolved! Not directly because I was out with a friend, but then during the day. And, as expected, she turned into a maidtchi! This time I didn't use the wrong skill increased XD. But I have to take care of her a little better over the next few days and play a little more with her again. At the moment I'm also thinking about whether the next generation should be a baby from another family from the same. Maybe another Maidtchi?

View attachment 6872

Something great happened at Yaboo this time! He had a child yesterday or the day before yesterday! It Became a boy :D. I plan to turn this kid into a secret character this time. Namely the one from the Mame family! I think the character is just funny! And I already know what name I will give him .... But that unfortunately means that Yaboo's journey is drawing to a close :( ... Except! I will name the child after him, which in turn would be like that as if he had just been born again 🤔 what do you think? View attachment 6873

A lot has happened at Morino :D. He has evolved twice in the course of time! However, it was just as surprising with the latest evolution as with Yaboo. Because when it became a Mayutchi I put the temperature on warm and left it on it overnight. The next day I woke up and the thermometer was very hot! It's a miracle he didn't die. Anyway, I turned the temperature down and it just didn't get much colder. So I thought that I still have a chance of a ChobiTamatchi. However, I was wrot! Because suddenly I got funkorogatchi!? To be honest, I don't understand because my Tama weighed 39mg and the temperature was still warm🤨View attachment 6874View attachment 6875

Can someone explain to me what went wrong?
View attachment 6876
Today I also add the events of yesterday :)

First of all, Happy New Year!
FH-ugCUUcAUwg3V.jpg

To anticipate one thing as you can see, Yaboo has moved. I still have a second Connexion 4.5 and I just don't know why, but I really like this design :D except for the white ball that it actually has. As you can see I changed the antennae with the other one and also a crochet case for the tama and it goes really well with it!

IMG_20220101_191148.jpgIMG_20220101_191222.jpg

But let's get to Yaboo himself. Since I really want to have the secret character of the mame family again and I don't want to end the generations of my other because I didn't have the right toddler, I switched to my second connexion and resetted him new for the new year! Which kinda means Yaboo has "moved" and both of my tamagotchis are back to zero. Let's see how many generations I can create this year

IMG_20220101_191033.jpg
View attachment VID_324800515_135314_772.mp4

(if I'll even play it by then. But I think I'll give it a try)

Aka-chan got a job! I think she works as a gardener :3 a job that I would like to have :( actually I wanted to give her different job ... But I can't speak Japanese :( well, gonna try to send her there more often

View attachment VID_324800516_235713_003.mp4

And nothing really happened with Morino. Fortunately, I think he was only attacked once or twice this time and is still living his happy bug life .... While he feeds on ...stuff that dung beetles feed on ... IMG_20220101_193146_305.jpg

It's a little bit of stuff has happened to Aka-Chan and Yaboo in the last few days, but not really with Morino.

As you can see in the first picture, Aka-chan has a child now! On the one hand good but also bad :( good, because the generation is carried on, bad because it is a male baby from the Mame family. That means Aka-Chan will not be "reborn" in contrast to Yaboo:'( and besides that, I am not interested in the other male adult characters except for Mametchi, which means that it can be a little difficult to get Mametchi ... But I am still thinking if I should try to make him a secret character too 🤔 IMG_20220103_130355_097.jpg

A lot has happened at Yaboo too! He turned into a teen a day or two ago! That does mean not much longer and he'll turn into an adult? Until then, however, I have to play the right game with him enough to improve his skills. Should I try to improve the skills that I don't have to play too much? I'm still thinking about that, because maybe the order of how you increase it makes a difference and maybe also when. Perhaps it should also be like that you only bring the skills to the right level when the Tama is an adult 🤔
View attachment VID_350350202_090853_654.mp4

And Morino .... Well, nothing happened. But it seems he lives much longer than its predecessors! I've never managed to keep a forestgotchi alive for so long! He is now 9 years old :D. But also pretty fat namely 90mg XD. Should play a little with him again :3.I hope he'll stay a while longer.

6th of January

Today .... I unfortunately have to tell you about some sad events of the last days.....

As you can see in the first picture, our dear Morino has passed away T-T. It's a shame I thought he'd live a little longer, maybe 13 or 15 years. But at least it seems he was at least 10.
Rest in peace my little friend 🐞🐜 😞 IMG_20220106_164729_063.jpg

Another sad thing is, Aka-chan wasn't "born again". As you can see the baby from the Mame family is a boy. Quite a sad to be honest :(, for the reason that I'm not really interested in the male characters of this family (well ... Generally I like the female characters a bit better). The only one I'm interested in is Mametchi from this family. But he needs the intelligence skill and I never won the game for it.... Normally! Because strangely, I'm getting better with it at the moment! And Aka-Chans offspring, Kivi now do has some handful of intelligence-skills now!
View attachment VID_396180708_141806_121.mp4
View attachment VID_396180713_162644_198.mp4
Fortunately, Yaboo seems to be doing pretty well right now. He has turned into a Ura-Mametchi :D. At the moment I keep him on pause so that he doesn't age and I have enough time to evolve him into the secret character of the Mame family! I'm looking forward to it and hope it works. But I still need a lot more skills
View attachment VID_396180711_013248_506.mp4

Since I couldn't bring myself to reset Morino, I turned off the Forestgotchi and thought maybe to use another Tama, namely the Nano Pacman Tamagotchi. Which is even easier to care for. So I can't really tell you much about him. I don't have a name for him either, because the Evolution was somehow much too fast to really tell anything (but I found out how to get the secret character). I turned it on because I wanted to concentrate more on my connexion and entama, that's why it's just a side thingy for fun :)
View attachment VID_396180716_053226_352.mp4

Nevertheless, I'm still thinking about whether I should maybe buy a digimon 🤔

How do you get the secret character in the Pac-Man tama? I've been trying but can't seem to get it D:

Digimon v20 are very fun but they are very needy. Their hearts drop fast and they poop a LOT.

Sorry for so very very VERY late reply :( the last few days I wasn't feeling good that's why I also didn't really update my tamales stuff. But I soon gonna update it

So it's pretty easy to get the secret character in the pac-man Tama. First of all you need an adult. The second thing is, you just keep feeding the Tamagotchi with the pac-man cherries until pac-man shows up. Then I think the evolution animation will appear and after that the character will sit on pac-man.

Also every character on the pac-man Tama can become a secret one. It doesn't matter which adult it is.

Man.... I would have loved to have masktchi with pac-man do you many know how to get masktchi on that Tama?

6th of January

Today .... I unfortunately have to tell you about some sad events of the last days.....

As you can see in the first picture, our dear Morino has passed away T-T. It's a shame I thought he'd live a little longer, maybe 13 or 15 years. But at least it seems he was at least 10.
Rest in peace my little friend 🐞🐜 😞 View attachment 6933

Another sad thing is, Aka-chan wasn't "born again". As you can see the baby from the Mame family is a boy. Quite a sad to be honest :(, for the reason that I'm not really interested in the male characters of this family (well ... Generally I like the female characters a bit better). The only one I'm interested in is Mametchi from this family. But he needs the intelligence skill and I never won the game for it.... Normally! Because strangely, I'm getting better with it at the moment! And Aka-Chans offspring, Kivi now do has some handful of intelligence-skills now!
View attachment 6934
View attachment 6935
Fortunately, Yaboo seems to be doing pretty well right now. He has turned into a Ura-Mametchi :D. At the moment I keep him on pause so that he doesn't age and I have enough time to evolve him into the secret character of the Mame family! I'm looking forward to it and hope it works. But I still need a lot more skills
View attachment 6936

Since I couldn't bring myself to reset Morino, I turned off the Forestgotchi and thought maybe to use another Tama, namely the Nano Pacman Tamagotchi. Which is even easier to care for. So I can't really tell you much about him. I don't have a name for him either, because the Evolution was somehow much too fast to really tell anything (but I found out how to get the secret character). I turned it on because I wanted to concentrate more on my connexion and entama, that's why it's just a side thingy for fun :)
View attachment 6937

Nevertheless, I'm still thinking about whether I should maybe buy a digimon 🤔
14th of January

Adventures of Kiwi and Yaboo (and Lalamon?)

For a long time I haven't written anything about my Tamagotchis here, which was because I wasn't doing so well. But luckily I got back to it today! But... Unfortunately only to start with bad news :(

View attachment VID_502791124_195150_636.mp4

As you can already see... Kivi actually died T-T it's the first time an entama died in my care... And unfortunately that means that the generation of Aka-Chan sadly came to an end quickly. Really sad because I really liked Aka-Chan and it was sad in itself for me that she had a child... Well... I just had to start a new generation. And the baby this time is a girl from the meme family. I named her Kiwi (with "w" because it seems like v or w depends on if it's a girl or boy name XD) and right now everything is going great too and she seems to be a healthy toddler! I plan to make her a memetchi :3
View attachment VID_502791128_013603_483.mp4
View attachment VID_502791201_003936_483.mp4
Let's talk about Yaboo! I actually managed to make him the secret character of the Mame family again! This is called Hyottokotchi. And despite the fact that he looks so stupid and funny, somehow I like him and I have kind of good memories with him ☺😌. Nevertheless, it's also about time for him to have a child... But I'm trying to delay it as long as possible. Can someone tell me if the matchmaker will also come when the Tamagotchi is old? Then I can keep Yaboo a bit longer.
View attachment VID_502791204_065441_636.mp4
And last but not least... I did talk about buying a Digimon last time... Well... Forgot to tell you I already have one, only the reason is that I don't see this one as a complete one like the classic Digimon and. It just doesn't really function like them and the Digimon you have also doesn't evolve. Instead you can choose out of three. But you can train it for fighting and you have to fight quite a lot! but I was like "why not try again" And here we are. Instead of resetting it, I keep playing with the one I took care of back then, namely a lalamon, that is now at level 2. In my opinion, resetting it would not be good at all with this one, because otherwise I would have to catch up on all the progress I made so far again.
View attachment VID_502791207_011011_560.mp4

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_153423.jpg
    IMG_20220113_153423.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
26th of January (from yesterday)
Adventures of Celeste and Yaboo

Long time no see!

As you can imagine, a lot happened in the time I wasn't writing. That's why I have to be brief. Let's start with the former stuff. Yes, I also turned off my entama (sorry :( ) I just wanted to use my 4U again after seeing the Tamagotchi smart so many times.

And when I found out that there was even an option to customize your own characters for this Tamagotchi I totally needed to do that! And now here you see it! I made my own Ura Violetchi! It was a long process, but it worked!

And so I got a Ura Violetchi named Celeste
(Tamatalk didn't allow me to post pictures T-T)

And well.... Things didn't go well for Yaboo this time :(. He had a child and it was a boy too. But Yaboo wasn't reincarnated as Hyottokotchi but as Ura-Togetchi (unfortunately I didn't take any photos)... . It just seems that I didn't took good care of him that he became a meme-teen even as a Tamatchi and thus also Ura-Togetchi. And the worst of all... He died! 😞😞. So it was the generation is over too and yaboo has to start all over again luckily at least it went as it should the baby was a boy and yaboo is a tamatchi at the moment.

(Here also there was supposed to be a video of yaboo like I always used to do... But for some reason it doesn't work!)

I hope I'm gonna manage it this time and also so that the generations will go on!

26th of January (from yesterday)
Adventures of Celeste and Yaboo

Long time no see!

As you can imagine, a lot happened in the time I wasn't writing. That's why I have to be brief. Let's start with the former stuff. Yes, I also turned off my entama (sorry :( ) I just wanted to use my 4U again after seeing the Tamagotchi smart so many times.

And when I found out that there was even an option to customize your own characters for this Tamagotchi I totally needed to do that! And now here you see it! I made my own Ura Violetchi! It was a long process, but it worked!

And so I got a Ura Violetchi named Celeste
(Tamatalk didn't allow me to post pictures T-T)

And well.... Things didn't go well for Yaboo this time :(. He had a child and it was a boy too. But Yaboo wasn't reincarnated as Hyottokotchi but as Ura-Togetchi (unfortunately I didn't take any photos)... . It just seems that I didn't took good care of him that he became a meme-teen even as a Tamatchi and thus also Ura-Togetchi. And the worst of all... He died! 😞😞. So it was the generation is over too and yaboo has to start all over again luckily at least it went as it should the baby was a boy and yaboo is a tamatchi at the moment.

(Here also there was supposed to be a video of yaboo like I always used to do... But for some reason it doesn't work!)

I hope I'm gonna manage it this time and also so that the generations will go on!
My dear readers.... I have to tell you something sad.... I don't think I gonna continue this Log. Because well... First of all I just kinda lost interest and second of all I did already changed the Tamas anyways. Which means Yaboo (or except), Aka-Chan and Morino are long gone... So the thread basically makes no sense anymore sadly especially when the generation of aka-Chan died and when the future yaboos didn't became mame-members I lost the overview of it and with this also the interest..
I am really sorry for all the reader of my tamalog out there :( I am very grateful for all of you who read it though :) thanks for reading fan *hug*

Latest posts

Back