Akira's Mixed-Up Adventures (a m!x, PriChan oddpet, and an Evatchi (but mostly will focus on the Evatchi!) (and possibly more in the future!))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2022 / 03 / 19
Sadly, when I checked Armisael after I am done with my morning work, she feels uneasy. As usual, when I pressed the "A" button to check her status, she left me and trigger her own Third Impact.

Man, I hope that like Ramiel and Sahaquiel, she will be happy in her post-3I world.

Anyway, I've just got a new Embryo, and this time I want to raise something unique. Initially I want Sandalphon because "he" (to me, the most good-looking Angels to me (except for Adam and Kaworu) are referred using feminine pronouns, and the less attrative ones are referred using masculine pronouns) is so babey in behavior (albeit when I see his close-up, he looks so gross, licking the owner with his creepy mouth open). Because of that creepy close-up, I decided to raise another instead. And this time, an 8+ hour Angel (like the last two runs). Ireul.

I chose them (I refers to Ireul using gender-neutral pronouns because Ireul consists of a group of microorganisms, and microorganisms does not have gender) because oh my goodness, they are super tiny, and many of them can fit on my palm's size (albeit when they hacked the whole MAGI supercomputer's AI, they took the appearance of the MAGI's UI and looks way "cooler" (microscopic Ireul: Daniel; MAGI Ireul: the cooler Daniel))! Albeit to get Ireul, I need to abuse it, which is something that I usually does not do when raising an Angel on my Evatchi. But overall, this would add to the diversity of how I can raise my Angel!

For my m!x, here's Momokitchi's adult form:
image.jpg
While his dad looks like a monke, he looks more like a dog (namely dogs of the breeds like Bloodhounds) than a monkey (at least to me).

He is going to be engaged to Flowertchi / Violetchi, so that I would preserve the smol body build genes for the first few generations of my Tama on the m!x!

Dedicated to @Peyj and @KuchipatchiPod.

(Sorry I am currently on mobile so that I cannot change the color of the date header text like usual. Apologize for this, lads.)

2022 / 03 / 26
I haven't posted here for a while since my examinations are next week and I need to prepare for that... But anyway, after I tried to abuse my Embryo last week, I finally get Ireul! Here's their pic:
image_67189249.JPG
You might ask my Ireul would stay for like a week even though they would leave after 3 days and trigger 3I, in fact, it is nothing magical or weird to my Evatchi. In fact due to I am a student, I usually hand it to my parents when I am off at school, and they paused it whenever the device is up (approx. 7 A.M., but usually they put it into pause even later, and after I set back the clock after I finish school, the Angel's room is dirty as if they have thrown a frat party when I was not noticing)

I really like how Ireul does their close-up: It shows a net of hexagons which blinks at me (and I assume that these hexagons are close-ups of the microorganisms that forms Ireul, or the pixels of the MAGI UI that they hacked).

By far, I have raised most of the 8h+ Angels, and perhaps I might even aim for the 7th Angel (Rebuild) in my first run of this device using the device's built-in batteries before I can do the Rei route (just like what I planned to do to my Evatchi initially). With Ramiel, Armisael, and Ireul already unlocked, now the only Angels I need to get the 7th Angel is Arael and Leliel. For my next run, I would choose Arael, since she is a pretty interesting Angel... Have the ability to attack someone's psyche that caused Asuka to broke down after the battle against her! And that Hallelujah Chorus too, the choice of choosing that song to be played during Arael's battle is pretty sublime (at least to me).

Anyway, since deals on Amazon JP are now very absurd (like, any other Nano other than the one that I owns goes up to like 4000 yen there), I might now need Mercari JP to look for deals. And my birthday might be the first time I buy things from Japan that are not through Amazon JP. I found an Extellatchi there, and this would be my target for my birthday gift.

Dedicated to @Peyj and @KuchipatchiPod.

2022 / 03 / 31

It was a tedious examination period for me, but finally, after struggling through the weekend by playing a lot of games with my new embryo and avoid feeding it watermelons, I finally get Arael.
image_67169281.JPG
The thing that it plays the Hallelujah Chorus upon evolution is something that I really appreciates: It is being associated with Arael in the series, so why not adding it in the Evatchi as an Easter egg?

Anyway, since I am pretty busy doing examinations right now, and my mom have compilations from having COVID after returning home from a trip to the South, then it is bad news that I cannot easily borrow her phone to take pics of my VPets for at least a while.

For my m!x, Momokitchi freaking died last Saturday without any warning to me, and my mom resetted the whole device for me (?). I started again with a female baby, who evolved into Nijifuwatchi recently. Luckily I also grabbed Pikagorotchi as her future husband, so that means expecting her to marry him in the future... if I have time, hopefully.

Anyway that's it for now. Last minute news that I might get an Extellatchi for my birthday. It is on my wishlist, and one of my dream Nano releases. Basically I picked it because the Fate series (in which the Nano release is based on) uses a lot of Christian imagery, which I really, really appreciates.

2022 / 04 / 08

It's Rakuen Day everyone. We will never freeze when this day comes.

No pictures are taken for this post since I was too busy in the recent days. But anyway, through the last week I have got and raised Leliel up to 3I. All of the 8+ hour Angels are finally clear. It is time to raise the Special Angel of that group, the 7th Angel (Rebuild; the one that shapes like a clock (or strictly-speaking, a grandfather's clock)).

This means that I have to spend a lot of time playing games with it t unlock that Angel, since that one is an extremely game-based Special evolution.

2022 / 04 / 16

Finally, after the gruelling work of raising all 8+ hours Angels, I have achieved the 7th (Clockwork) Angel from Rebuild 2.0.
Here's a pic of the 7th Angel:
image.jpg
The screen is pretty dark due to the lighting at my grandma's house (btw I am at my grandma's house at the moment), but you can see that the 7th Angel is moving across the screen.

For this Angel, I feels pretty satisfied toward my efforts of raising all Angels in a certain group to get a Special Angel. (but mostly thanks to the guide made by lhyeung).

After this Angel, I feels pretty clueless on what to raise next. If I move on to raise the 4-8 h Angels to get the 3rd Angel (Rebuild) (hopefully my batteries will not die out by the time I finally raised all of those Angels), then I have to accept raising the rest of the 4-8 Angels for just an (ugly af IMO) Angel. And anyway, except for Sahaquiel, the 4-8 h Angels are even more like abominations than the 4h Angels. (at least the 4h Angels have some fun aspects in their designs and abilities (for example, Sachiel's mask / face is considered cute by some, Israfel can split itself into two separate entities and have the ability to merge back into one at will (albeit in the manga it will stay split after it splitted itself), Zeruel has this particular pretty funny set of "toilet paper" arms, Bardiel is a fungus-like entity possessing an Eva unit, which can make it indistinguishable from an Eva through its appearance, and Shamshel... aight. (I mean some people see its eel-like body with markings cute / funny until it goes E R E C T; and its ability to fight using whip-like extensions made of light makes some (possibly me included) feels S U P R E M E N U T)).

If I ever move on to raise a 4-8 h Angel next, then it would be Sandalphon, the most "babey" Angel in NGE (as evident in its behavior pre-battle).

Dedicated to @Peyj and @KuchipatchiPod (as usual)

hi! what guide are you using to raise your eva? i want to get zeruel so i can then raise kaworu but i can’t ever seem to get him :’w

hi! what guide are you using to raise your eva? i want to get zeruel so i can then raise kaworu but i can’t ever seem to get him :’w
I uses this guide to help me to get all Angels (so far) on my Evatchi: https://blog.lhyeung.net/2020/11/16/tamagotchi-evatchi-angel-raising-guide/

Sometimes I got the wrong Angel instead of the one I want to get: For instance, once I tried to get Sandalphon, but instead I got Bardiel instead due to wrong timing. Also once I tried to get Gaghiel, but instead I got Shamshel even though I probably timed the incubation just right.
P.S. My Evatchi ran out of battery as the point of writing this... (I am glad to see a pair of LR44 batteries last for 3 months or so, compared to the abysmal battery life of AAA batteries in a color-screen Tama!)

2022-07-30

After a while of not posting pics of my Tama, I shall announce that lately I have taken the steps to achieve obtaining Rei on my Evatchi...

Was trying to obtain Zeruel, but sadly I left my poor embryo in dirty LCL during his sleep and during their cocoon phase, and they evolved to Bardiel instead...

image.jpg
The 2nd time I get Bardiel instead of a desired Angel (1st time being about a month ago back when the test batteries of the Evatchi didn't die out yet)...

You can see that I have hooked my Evatchi to my m!x, inspired by how we can hook up a Nano to an iD / iD L... Luckily we can still do so with a m!x / Meets / On (not sure with a Smart though) because of the holes on the top that is normally reserved for the strap / lanyard...

Speaking of my m!x, lately it ran out of batteries almost as the same level as a Pix 'prolly due to how I left used batteries inside it for quite a while and the batteries corroded...😭

I was also bad at taking care of the m!x these days due to I spent too much time with my Evatchi and the m!x is a NEEDY model (more than a Nano obviously), and probably prone to leave my m!x Tamas dead... But anyway, here is what I am raising on the m!x, Gurumotchi (I combined the word "guru" (from Shimagurutchi's name, and yes, she is the child of Shimagurutchi and Watawatatchi) and "kumo" (cloud) to name her)...

image.jpg
Isn't she cute?🥺

I wasn't bringing the PriChan oddpet with me today, so wait until the next few posts for that, mates.

Anyway, see ya until next post.

Dedicated to @KuchipatchiPod and @Peyj.

I'm thinking of getting an Evatchi myself. I kinda wanna get the "Mari" one because it's pink.

Cute update :)
Ooh... Nice.
However, from what I know, prices of that item is kinda shady on Amazon (at least on the JP version), but I recommend you to buy from JapanYouWant (most convenient way (not sure how the site works though but many recommend it when buying Tamas)) or Mercari Buyee (more expensive but is also popular).

Anyway, new update...
2022 / 08 / 10
Was burying my head taking care of my Tamas and doing my game dev stuff lately...

I finally obtained Zeruel lately, but when I tried to get Sachiel, HOLY HECK I GOT SANDALPHON INSTEAD...
1660118419866.png
(Sorry for the image since it was taken in an old phone (so it is low-res and "rotated"), and in a dark room (tried to get close to the sunlight as possible but TwT), but you can somehow see that I got Sandalphon instead of Sachiel...)

A bad call when trying to obtain a new Embryo at an awkward timeframe... (I got the new Embryo after Zeruel at about 7PM though). I probably overslept when the time to get Sachiel has come...

A meme I made from that experience:

PROS OF RAISING AN EVATCHI: RAMIEL AND REI /KAWORU IS AVAILABLE.
CONS OF RAISING AN EVATCHI: ONE SECOND OF OVERSLEEPING / FORGETTING TO INCUBATE THE COCOON AND YOU WILL GET THE WRONG ANGEL.

Anyway, let me show you something that I haven't show to you ever since I opened this thread...

img.png
Yes, this is the PriChan oddpet that I owns. It is called a PriTamaGO and is sold as a part to promote the third season of the Kiratto PriChan anime (haven't watched the anime nor play the arcade game (since both are JP-exclusive), but from what I know from research, both of them are pretty good btw since the anime / game belongs to a bigger series called "Pretty Rhythm" which is famous for having series of arcade rhythm games for girls and accompanying merchandise)

At that moment (and right now!!) I am raising Solulu, one of the (unlockable) mascots (or "pets") for that device. (Basically like those crappy multipets that you see circulating online, this device also works on the algorithm of selecting a pet and then the selected pet will be the one you raise, but this one does not have a heck load of pets like those crud, instead it only have 3 (5 if you scan the QR codes in this site using the device (yes the device has a camera like the Pix), corresponds to the number of main mascots in the anime)

Done through a Solulu run in this device lately (and this run of the PriTamaGO of mine is the 2ND Solulu run), and was kinda astonished when seeing that her full form (called "Idol Mascot"; obtainable once you played enough games with your pet / mascot (in fact the PriTamaGO's pets / mascot does not even die / run away, their ending sequences are scripted / hardcoded)) bears some resemblance to some characters I know (minus the yellow eyes) (I don't want to tell which character (s) does she reminds me of because I bet 'ya that you might not know these characters, but if you are too curious, here's the character she reminds me of in her "Idol Mascot" form:

1660119669812.png
Haha yes this character is from a Touhou fangame called "The Last Comer", FYI... And Solulu's Idol Mascot form reminds me of this... (better look up on the PriChan FANDOM wiki for knowing what will she look like in that form and how can she be pretty similar to the character above)

I also have a legendary "anime girl camera roll" in that device too, but due to how my old phone's pics are super crappy when taken pics in a dark environment (even with sunlight) like mine, I might not show you this as of now. The photos was taken long ago when my bias on anime girls are different from now, so I think starting from today I need to clear off some pics to get space for my new anime girl pics (since these pics iirc took almost half the space of the camera roll for that device (about 50)...

While there's not much you can do with that oddpet (similar to a Nano) alone, in fact its main purpose is to connect with an (JP-only) arcade cabinet of the Kiratto PriChan game to unlock items for the game (same goes for merchandise for other Pretty Rhythm-related series such as the original Pretty Rhythm or PriPara) (unfortunately as of now the arcade cabinets might reach End-of-Service (since the series is finally over and is succeeded by a new series) so you might not be able to test that functionality...)

For my m!x, it ran out of batteries (again) lately, but I plopped in a pair of fresh new ones as soon as I noticed that, and sent my current MyTama (the term for the mixed-blood offspring of two Tamagotchis in the m!x (and Meets / On too) starting from the second generation in the family tree) to their parents' house, so currently there's no pics of the m!x...

Anyway, that's it for today...

See ya in the next post (soon!).

Dedicated to @KuchipatchiPod and @Peyj, as usual.

2022 / 08 / 13
Oh creep, when I tried to get Sachiel this time after sending Sandalphon away, I get Zeruel again...
image.jpg

The Power of The ⑨ shines within me haha...

Or maybe it is just my own bad luck...

EDIT 2022 / 08 / 14

Raising Zeruel itself isn't actually bad at all, if you look to how it is depicted both in the device and in the anime:

Due to how its arms function (both in-device (where they retract during certain animations) and in-anime (where in some cases they appeared short and then "unfolds"), there are memes where people compare them to toilet paper though... So to me (and some fans as well), Zeruel is the "toilet paper arm meme Angel, one of the most memey Angels around"🤣👆!!

Its closeup is kinda basic, just involve it making a closeup and then flashing its eyes, but still that is pretty satisfactory (OK-ish) to me (not too gross like Sandalphon's and not too flashy / complex like Arael / Armisael)...

On the blog that I uses as reference to obtain every Angel on the device, there seems to be almost no distinctions on how to obtain Zeruel and Sachiel aside from one of them does not require games to unlock (?) and different incubation times (?), but when I tried these guides practically, it just treats what I did according to those guides as the requirement to get a single Angel...

However, lately I found out that maybe letting the Embryo to have an "OK" (simple happy animation when clicking C) would might help in obtaining Sachiel iirc...

Anyway, since today is the last day of my summer break so I didn't have much time after today to write logs / experiment with my Evatchi as before, but still I will try to squeeze in some of my free time for those activities, along with my personal affairs...

Dedicated to @KuchipatchiPod and @Peyj

Last edited:
2022 / 09 / 10

Was too busy lately so posts are infrequent here compared to before, but one thing for sure that finally, I am able to raise Lilith on my Evatchi!

Tried to get Young Rei on my first Lilith run, failed and results in EVA-01. Second Lilith run, yields nothing but Lilith (no Young Rei).

Currently attempting a third Lilith run in order to obtain Young Rei. The Embryo I reserved for this (potential) Lilith run is now a cocoon, and I am hoping for it to evolve into Lilith once the incubation process is done...🙏🏻

If there are still batteries in my Evatchi after getting Young Rei (if I ever able to achieve it), I would move on to opt for the Kaworu route...

Here's the Embryo:
image.jpg

(Sorry for the low quality image though)

TL;DR: After two failed Young Rei Lilith runs, I decided that I need to achieve the goal of getting Young Rei in THIS 3rd run.

Anyway, hope you guys (and me) have a good moment with our Tamas!

Good luck on the Young Rei, I had an impossible time trying to get the Pac-Man buddy forms on my Pac-Man nanos so I can only imagine how hard it must be.

2022 / 09 / 11
Aw heck nah, my 3rd Young Rei attempt failed despite I have tried to follow the guides...

For this run, I got EVA-01 again...
image.jpg

But still, I am somewhat satisfied because...

EVA-01 is at least the most iconic (and famous) Evangelion unit within the anime!

Maybe I should pester my parents (and relatives) for another Nano this Christmas (currently either aiming for the Extellatchi (the standalone resold versions on Mercari, which had been taken out of the game set box) or the Demon Slayer one (despite I am still mostly hating Demon Slayer because the gore it has (but still it is not as scary / gory as the recent sensation Jujutsu Kaisen... (it is still somewhat safe to view for younger teens due to being cushioned with a "cute" (and with all those intricate art that are used for "Breathing" skills) art style, and some funny moments)))).

However, this can be a double-edged sword since at the same time I also want to use my money on games, which are reserved for my potential (future) career of being a VTuber. In short, I might need to sacrifice one choice to get another...

Also, one thing to note is that as of now, the m!x is temporarily taken out of rotation for a while, so there's nothing new about it as of today... The m!x is surely a needier model compared to the Nanos indeed, and keeping that along with a Nano might hugely affect my care schedule for all devices...

Anyway, that's it for today.

2022 / 09 / 17
I got so bored and frustrated of the Evatchi Young Rei runs that I decided to stop attempting that (at least for now) and decided to focus on a series of "Ramiel herding" runs on my Evatchi instead...

Keep on raising Ramiel until something happens (maybe)...?

2022 / 09 / 20
A few days ago I found out that in the PriChan oddpet, it seems like the Mascot (the creature we raise in it) will only leave if we maxed out its "Happiness" meter (found out about that after I succesfully sent Solulu away, right when her happiness meter maxed out)

And after she left, I decided to raise Luluna instead after 2 Solulu runs. (in fact this is my 2nd Luluna run)

Here's Luluna! (sadly she is asleep by the time I taken this photo...😭👇🏻)
image.jpg

You can see that her room is a bit dusty in the pic. My bad of not cleaning her room frequently...

Hopefully I will send a pic of Luluna when she is awake one day...

But anyway, for my Evatchi, my Embryo finally evolved to Ramiel on Monday (of course after I replaced my Nano's batteries because they ran out on Saturday; and I spent the entirety of Sunday trying to play games and take good care of the Embryo in order to prepare for this)!

Look at her ~😍 Definitely the best girl indeed!
image.jpg
But anyway, that's it for today.

See ya later ~ !

Dedicated to @KuchipatchiPod and @Peyj , as usual.

Latest posts

Back