All Time Low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
We need a topic.

All Time Low is my favorite band (along with PATD, but they have a thread of their own).

They hail from Baltimore, Maryland, USA. They are signed on an Indie label (Hopeless Records) and their genre would be "pop punk."

I've been an ATL fan since their first album - Put Up Or Shut Up. (Since then released So Wrong It's Right and Nothing Personal). Their music has changed in developed quite a bit - some people call them sellouts, because their new album is more "pop", compared to their first album, which was much more "punk / alternative". But I still love them, and think they are amazingg <3

Alex Gaskarth - Vocals, guitar.

Jack Barakat - Lead guitar, backup vocals.

Rian Dawson - Bass, backing vocals.

Zack Merrick - Drums, percussion.

Alexander William Gaskarth is in my avatar :D

Myspace

Facebook

Alex's Twitter

Jack's Twitter

Youtube

Glamour Kills / Nothing Personal site

Hm, song recommendations... my favorite song like, EVER is Poppin' Champagne. Remembering Sunday, Weightless, Stella, Lullabies, and Jasey Rae are also wonderful. I love them all, but those are just a few favorites. :)

I saw them live this summer (With Days Difference, Cartel, and We The Kings :D ). Best day of my life, they're tremendous performers, full of energy. ;]

Yeah, this thread was long overdue. Hm,

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE All time low <33

THe first time I heard them was just like 2 years ago.

My favorite songs are Six feet under the stars, Remembering Sunday, Poppin Champagne, Stella and Damned if I do ya [Damned if I dont]

Six feet under the starsDamned if I do ya [Damned if I dont]
At first I didn't care for Six Feet Under The Stars, but then I gradually fell in love with it. Especially the acoustic version. <3

And how could I forget Damned?? D: I especially love the music video - My best friend Emily and I watch it allllll the time. :D

I love some of their songs.

I got Sarah addicted to them! She says she loves me for making her listen to them.

I love their cover of Umbrella and I'm listening to it now in fact.

Vegas, Weightless, Shameless, Dear Maria, Poppin' Champange.

Theres bound to be more I like.

I quite like them. :)

Dear Maria and Weightless are definitely my favourites.

In fact, I don't think I've heard any other songs by them. o:

But yeah, they're pretty good. :D

Favorites?

-Lullabies [how do you NOT like this??]

-Vegas ["my friends are everything" <3]

-Coffee Shop Soundtrack [lyrics here are bamf]

-This Girl's A Straight Up Hustler [this is awesome--dunno why]

-Remembering Sunday [automatic loveletter's lead singer who's first name I can never spell. Juliette or Juliet?]

-Six Feet Under The Stars (Acoustic) [acoustic > everything]

-Holly (Would You Turn Me On?) [HOLLYWOOD]

-Hello, Brooklyn [love it, love it. lyrics are fabulous too. "under moonlit skies we'll be hanging like a cigaretter?" love.]

-Weightless [this freaking describes every teenager's feelings. how could it not be a fave? and the music video? WIN]

-Therapy [beautiful]

-Walls [ever since I heard "take off your shirt, your shoes, those skinny jeans I bought for you" this song just stuck]

-Break Your Little Heart [best. lyrics. ever]

And I've only heard a couple off The Three Words To Remember When Dealing With The End, but it's amazing how different they sound compared to Nothing Personal. My mind was blown.

I love them. <3

My sister saw them at Warped a few years ago, and she gave me a shirt she got from their booth that says 'All Time Low Pwns' x3

I love them. :) I don't know every song, but my favorites are Weightless, Damned if I do ya, and Toxic Valentine. I like the Weightless video too.

All Time Low just got resigned (again?).

They were with Hopeless Records, and now they are signed with a major label, Interscope Records.

Do you know if they'll ever be coming out with a new album soon? They may not, because Nothing Personal came out this year, I think.

I love All Time Low.

That's all I have to say. If I did say anything else, I'm sure it would be like 5 hours worth of 'I love their lyrics. I love their songs. I love the sound they make. I love how cheerful they always look. I love Alex Gaskarth the most out of them. I love how rave-yish you can make their songs. HECK, I LOVE ALT.' So on and so forth.

So that is why I began, and ended with; I love All Time Low.

I've heard of then before, but I really decided to listen to them a few days ago. I figured out that I have heard some of their songs before.

I love the music video for Weightless, and of course, the song also. That's my favorite song. =D

Do you know if they'll ever be coming out with a new album soon? They may not, because Nothing Personal came out this year, I think.
Nothing Personal came out in July. So probably not for a little while.

People should listen to their old stuff more. Do it, GO GO GO.

Look up "Put Up Or Shut Up" - first album under Hopeless Records.

Or Circles by All Time Low... or Memories That Fade Like Photographs.

It's good stuff. People are missing out.

I love the songs on The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End.

Those are good. :)

Does anyone know if Too Much is there next single? I heard it was and if it is, I'll be sooo mad. D: that was, personally, the worst song on their album. The lyrics just dint compare to Hello, Brooklyn or Keep The Change.

Like seriously--"too much of anything is too much?"

I agree Diva. Too Much has really bad lyrics for the most part. It's my least favorite song on the album.

I personally like Poison, but it's like, a bonus track.

Has Stella been a single yet? *checks* No. It should be.

Wait, Lost In Stereo isn't a single either? I thought it was. I saw them live in July, like, a week after Nothing Personal came out, and they opened with it.

Wierddd.

NO. I just checked Wikipedia, and it says that Too Much is a single.

Noooo D: There are much more worthy songs on their album.

Bad choice on their part.

I hope it doesn't have to do with the new record label. It could be a sign of bad things to come.

Personally, I agree on the lyrical content.

But I really love the sound of the song for some reason.

But yeah. They have much more worthy songs than Too Much.

I guess we'll see what happens. xP

Seriously? :/

I didn't like Too Much. I think I've listened to it beginning to end like, two times.

Latest posts

Back