aloha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorkindonuts

Reaction score
don't mind me if i get a little confused here and there, since this is my first time actually using a forum. or at least with this sort of format. :lol:

i actually heard about TC back in january when some seller on ebay was telling about the march japan release, and summer american release. so... it's been 8 months ive been waiting.

yet... I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT A TC! yeah, i wasted gas driving around random toy stores and video game/computer stores, and even two different walmarts. and believe it or not... either they sold out in 2 hours on aug. 15 (i couldn't go because i was at a casting call) or won't receive their shipment until september. boo

yeah. that's hawaii for you. i guess i have to wait another week or two. :D

Well I hope the searching brings you results soon... In the meantime, welcome to TamaTalk! :lol:

*sigh* I hope you find one soon. BTW, welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you like it here! If you have any questions, just post them on the boards or pm me or any of the guides!

Welcome to the boards!

If you have questions just PM the Admin, or any of us guides, or you can always post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back