Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey your never to old to play with them!!!!! :) :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :S

You are never too old for Tamagotchis. I am turning 20 in October and I am just beginning to collect them. I had one when they first came out in '96, but someone stole it. I began collecting again when I got my hands on the V1, and I'm probably going to be collecting them for a very long time. So hun, don't ever think you are too old for them because you're not. :D

Yeah I sort of know how you feel, I'm fourteen too and I have 2 v1s, 1 v2, 2 v3s, 1 v4, 1 mini, and the star of my collection my angelgotchi. I also have alot of accesrories for them especially my angel. Some people know me as "tamagotchi chick" sometimes I feel a little old for them, but I don't care I love them all!!!!! The only thing is they have to be on pause alot because of all the obligations that come with being older. As long as something isn't interfering with your life, against your morals, or hurting anyone than why not have fun doing it? Besides plenty of adults who play with them, there are even moms on tamatalk, so a 14 year old person seems totally fine to me.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

u can never be too old for anything!!!!!!

its ok...

dont feel to old to play tamas...

because theres so many people over 14 that play it to...

im 14 and i play tamagotchi too!!!

its ok...

Maybe this will make you feel better, I know 10 ppl 21 and still plays with tamagotchi Tamagotchis.

So you've got plenty of time to get rid, or dicide to get rid of tamas.

Hope this helps a bit!

\\T.luvfritos99// :rolleyes:

exactly, if u like tamas, u like tams, dont let ppl stop u! 4 example, boys (im a girl) hate the fact i ahve a tama, even the boys i get along with, they think im to old for it, but i still play with my tamas, i have 3 now, if i go back to school and the boys see that they will think im too old, but that does not stop me! and it shouldnt stop u! ur never to old for a tama! :rolleyes:

You can never be too old for tamas!

I once saw someone that looked about 20, And they were playing with it!

and I saw someone who looked like, 40 :rolleyes: and they still played with it!

you know....do you think ur 2 old i don't think soooo i am mad love in tamagotchis i treta it like a baby like i do...let me see oh ya come here it's time to eat..i think i do that to much because it's over wait my skill points are

234 ( pencil )

198 ( sparkle )

653 ( social )

:D as long as you're not going through, lke, a tamagotchi phase...

dang. my shift key is sticking again...

Personally, I don't think there's any age limit. In fact, I turn 16 in 4 months, and one thing I want for my birthday if it's out is a Version 4.5. I don't know when the release date is yet, but either way, it's on my birthday list.

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
You are not too old! I'm 14 and I have 11 tamagotchis! 2 V1's, 1 V2, 2 V3's, 2 V4's, 1 US Angel, 1 P1, 1 Mesuchi and 1 Osuchi. And I'm getting even more! You aren't too old, especially for something you love.

C~M

[SIZE=8pt]I dont' think that you are too old at all. I am 20 and I'm still buying Tamagotchi's and other giga pets. Some people have looked at me like I'm weird and have said 'aren't you too old for those.' But I always ignore them and tell them that I love them so I don't care what they think :) [/SIZE]

Have fun with the thing you love :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I dont' think that you are too old at all. I am 20 and I'm still buying Tamagotchi's and other giga pets. Some people have looked at me like I'm weird and have said 'aren't you too old for those.' But I always ignore them and tell them that I love them so I don't care what they think :angry: [/SIZE] 

Have fun with the thing you love :p
I know that look. xD I'm 21 and usaully get comments like that. My coworkers think I'm nuts but I really don't care, its not up to them if I want to have 5 Tamagotchi going at once.

My cousin says I'm wierd fro still playing with them, but then again, she still likes :) Webkinz.... (No offense to anyone who has a Webkinz!!!) : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back