Am I too old for these toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
"When you become an adult, you finally understand how adults feel, but what's most important is to never forget what it felt like to be a child."
This. ;D

If you enjoy playing with dolls, don't let anyone stop you. x3 Do what you like and like what you do, man.

And for the record, I do still play with Tamagotchis. I mean. They're so cute. xD

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
Yeah, I lost all my Tamas ;) Well, I lost my favourite one and the 6 others lost battery.

sarah8

Reaction score
If you wanna do it, go on and do it! There shoulden't be anyone trying to stop you, otherwise just ignore them. If in doubt, don't tell anyone. Well, no ones looking anway.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
You are never too old for toys! ^^

Plus, bear in mind this is a Tamagotchi Forum, where most people would probably say we are too old for them - but are we? No! :angry: Therefore, there is the answer, if we aren't too old for Tamagotchis, we aren't really too old for any other kind of toy. Just because it is aimed at the youngest crowd does not mean that the rest of us cannot like them or play with them.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
If you like them, don't change yourself.

But if you're really worried, maybe don't spill Barbies over the floor when your friends come over, or bring a huge colllection of ponies to school

:3

Ripcurl

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I was still playing with baby dolls when I was 12. Now that I'm 17, well, I don't play with toys anymore. But I do still love to watch Disney channel! (Hannah Montana's on as I write this, lol!)

I definitely think you're not too old to play with toys. You're 12 for goodness sake! That's like Michael Jordan asking if he's too short to play basketball. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts