Am I too old for these toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"When you become an adult, you finally understand how adults feel, but what's most important is to never forget what it felt like to be a child."
This. ;D

If you enjoy playing with dolls, don't let anyone stop you. x3 Do what you like and like what you do, man.

And for the record, I do still play with Tamagotchis. I mean. They're so cute. xD

Yeah, I lost all my Tamas ;) Well, I lost my favourite one and the 6 others lost battery.

If you wanna do it, go on and do it! There shoulden't be anyone trying to stop you, otherwise just ignore them. If in doubt, don't tell anyone. Well, no ones looking anway.

You are never too old for toys! ^^

Plus, bear in mind this is a Tamagotchi Forum, where most people would probably say we are too old for them - but are we? No! :angry: Therefore, there is the answer, if we aren't too old for Tamagotchis, we aren't really too old for any other kind of toy. Just because it is aimed at the youngest crowd does not mean that the rest of us cannot like them or play with them.

If you like them, don't change yourself.

But if you're really worried, maybe don't spill Barbies over the floor when your friends come over, or bring a huge colllection of ponies to school

:3

Don't feel bad. I was still playing with baby dolls when I was 12. Now that I'm 17, well, I don't play with toys anymore. But I do still love to watch Disney channel! (Hannah Montana's on as I write this, lol!)

I definitely think you're not too old to play with toys. You're 12 for goodness sake! That's like Michael Jordan asking if he's too short to play basketball. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back