American Tamagotchi Ocean screen fades after button press?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashashichi

Reaction score
I'm annoyed with a seller on eBay cause the listing said it was a mint condition Ocean but when I recieved it the back cover and screw holes had scratches and really bad nicks.

Then when I put in NEW BATTERIES the screen has a fading problem.

Where it'll darken up to normal when I press a button/do stuff but not a few seconds later it fades to being barely visible :<

Anyone know how to fix the screen? (trying to see if I can get some sort of money back for this clearly heavily used Ocean -_- )

Open a case on Ebay since the item was not as described.

I will if the seller won't give me at least 70 of the 170 I paid for this :/ She was sort of playing dumb about how the scratches got there.

I don't think customs would go out of their way to open it and put scratches all over the back.

Not sure, but I know some customs/shipping services don't allow batteries to be in items when shipping. Did it look like the package was opened? Have you tried calling customs to ask them?

Nah the package looked fine, no tampering at all and I've never heard of customs removing batteries before. At least not in the states...

its been a couple days since I asked for a refund with no response, getting a little antsy and even more annoyed...

But did you actually file a report with Ebay themselves via the Resolution Center?

I'm sorry for you, I hope you can get it to work.

For me, that kind of screen problems have always been because of battery issues. Maybe the batteries are old, or of a cheap brand?

If it isn't the batteries, it might be dust or damage by the screen connectors iside the tama, then it's up to you if you want to open it up and look for things potetially causing the glitching.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back