Angel is angry when returning from a stroll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
Can anyone explain the Angel’s stroll mechanism to me? When I praise and tap the screen the tama always makes an angry sound. The tapping isn’t broken because I can use it to scare the bats away.

It's always like that. The angel goes on a walk a few times a day and will come back from it some time later. If you want to get your angel to come back earlier, select the praise icon and tap the screen/upper right side of the device and a unique animation will play. This doesn't count as a care mistake at all and is just part of the feature. As the angel ages, it will go on walks more and more to the point it will have to be called back just to keep its meters full (which is a royal pain for this version).

When the angel is praying, which is usually indicated by it  making a noise and an doing a looping animation surrounded by pinpricks of stars, select the bell icon. It will act happy, its discipline meter will go up (if it's not an adult), and then it will immediately go to the bathroom.

It's always like that. The angel goes on a walk a few times a day and will come back from it some time later. If you want to get your angel to come back earlier, select the praise icon and tap the screen/upper right side of the device and a unique animation will play. This doesn't count as a care mistake at all and is just part of the feature. As the angel ages, it will go on walks more and more to the point it will have to be called back just to keep its meters full (which is a royal pain for this version).

When the angel is praying, which is usually indicated by it  making a noise and an doing a looping animation surrounded by pinpricks of stars, select the bell icon. It will act happy, its discipline meter will go up (if it's not an adult), and then it will immediately go to the bathroom.
Oh my gosh thank you so much! I assumed it was something I had to do and that I broke it somehow. Very glad to know it’s all ok! 

Latest posts

Back