Angelgotchi Advice Please! ✨

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holoprogram

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! I'm Lil - New to the forum but not to raising Tamagotchi!

I've recently bought a handful of my younger self's dream devices, including the 1997 Angelgotchi. I'm having a lot of fun raising Tamagotchis again after a long time away from it. Unfortunately, Angelgotchi is pretty difficult to find information about online, at least not comprehensive information about actually raising the Tamagotchi. That's not to say that I'm not keeping it alive and healthy, but I'd like to understand it better.

I'm a little lost when it comes to the snacks and Angel Power or "TP" features, particularly after recently having my original die twice from overfeeding snacks - I grew up with the Connection series devices so I regretably wasn't initially aware that they could die from too snacks.
  • Can someone familiar with the device please confirm whether it's possible for the Angelgotchi to die from too many snacks?
  • Is the Angel Power / "TP" something I should be deliberately filling up by feeding my Angelgotchi regular snacks?
  • Is there anything else I should be mindful of when raising the Angelgotchi that may not be immediately obvious to something used to standard Tamagotchis?
Thanks so much for your help in advance! 🌟

Thanks for your response! It is also known as Tamagotchi Angel - I've already read through the standard Wiki pages and things, though. I'm hoping to get in contact with somebody who owns this device and has prior experience running it who can answer my questions directly.

If I can't get a response I'll probably just experiment with it anyway. Check out my current character, Kuriten, below!

guy.gif

Sorry It Didn't Help That Much. By The Way, I Found That A Tamagotchi Angel Cannot Die Due To Snacks.

Edit: That Angel Is So Cute!

Latest posts

Back