Animal Crossing: New Horizons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this game - it’s the first of the AC series I’ve been able to play on release day. I was a bit hesitant about some aspects of the game, and there are definitely things I think could be improved (the ability to craft multiple items.. PLEASE Nintendo), but I love the fact that they can add updates whenever they please. It keeps a lot of the excitement and hype for the game up and really the possibilities are endless! 

Ive been playing a lot because of lockdown but I find it’s a really helpful distraction to all that is going on at the minute. 

I stopped playing... that Easter event and all the eggs. I want to play again but the rabbit was an outing me horribly...
Don't worry, Zipper's long-gone, now - the Bunny Day event ended on April 12th, and there's just been a big update that adds several new features and a selection of new events that will take place between now and June. :)

I've been really enjoying the game so far! Terraforming my island has been a pain though, but I've got something I'm moderately happy with, and I like all of my current villagers! So much so that when I eventually get Poppy's amiibo card to move her in (she was my fave from New Leaf so I want her here too), it's going to hurt having to move someone out since I have a full island

I paid off my final home-loan last night, so now all of my Bells can be spent on whatever I want, and I get free exterior remodels for life! :D

I also managed to get a 5-star rating for my island by accident, just by making it look how I wanted it to, which was a nice surprise.

I have my neighbors in town, set up a campsite... then thought... how is my Wild World doing? Graphics for one is way different. Weeds everywhere, which is no surprise. All my characters still there and couldn’t tell me how long it has been... 

To see all the updates from Wild World to New Horizons is huge. Never would I expect so much from a 2005 to a 2020 game. Seeing the Sim version character verse the Wii-Mii type is weird too. Pixelatation. 

Honestly, even the difference just from New Leaf to New Horizons is astounding! A few weeks ago I booted up my old New Leaf game just to check up on everything and see how things were and stuff, and I also had all of my villagers telling me how much they'd missed me, which makes sense because the last time I'd played it was about four years ago! And it's definitely such a different experience, going back to New Leaf made me appreciate even the little things in New Horizons such as having more inventory space

That said, there are some things from New Leaf that I do miss in New Horizons, such as diving

I missed out/ didn’t buy new leaf. When I would look for it, it wasn’t available for me to find and the house builder, idk... I might get those later but Horizon seems to be nice. I can find used at decent price now. (Off topic: Unlike Jhoto/SS/HG...) 

My favorite right now seems to be KidCat, reminds me of power ranger. Lol. 

Yes, I love the diving update it's been real fun so far! Even if I'm in the southern hemisphere so my character is likely freezing as they dive into the depths of the ocean in winter

SPOILER_8003945C-0CF7-4443-AE35-F3E574C9C450.jpeg%20

Latest posts

Back