Animal Crossing: New Leaf Friend Codes & Town Visits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a yard sale it starts at 10:00pm (GMT) and will last an hour.

Leave your friend code in this topic and I will add you mine is 0576-4385-7739

I will open my gate so just come as you like.

Im looking to trade items for one or more thing up to you what you think the items are worth.

Im looking for any of the following:

Rococo items

Lovely items

Oriental stye items

Items for trade are in the area marked with roses, please place traded items in the area marked with bugs. Feel free to take any/all fruit please leave flowers.

Items in sale:

Astro TV

Box sofa

Box corner sofa

Slushie machine

Shaved ice maker

Watering trough

Fireplace

Merry go round

Mama bear

Papa panda

Clothing:

Big dot tank

Mint gingham tee

Fluffy dress

Tan dogtooth pants

Plaid cami dress

Frog costume

Green dress

Dawn tee

Noble shirt

Red Polka skirt

Sweater vest

Purple striped tights

Warbonnet

Straw boater

Green zap helmet

Nurses cap

Star hair pin

Heart hair pin

Blue pom pom hat

Zap boots

Brown pumps

purple pumps

Green buckled shoes

Brown stripe socks

Maple umbrella

Gohst umbrella

Purple glasses

Oval shades

Brewster items:

Superb coffee beans x2

Balloon:

Balloon closet

Dog lamp

Cookie items:

Bill blaster

Tripple re shells

Wii balance board

Hero boots

Heros cap

TM Edit: Post merged into existing, active "town visits" topic - please try to remember to use existing topics ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure I will probably be on most of today I will open the gate soon as I see you online

I got my 3DS back and my town's just fine, so if anyone would like to play together - PM me. ^__^

is anyone else having a problem with the connection? whenever i try visiting another friend's town, it craps out. someone said it was because i have the downloaded version of the game :huh:

i'd really like to visit the towns of some tamatalkers and swap some fruits :p !

I have the download version and I don't have an issues, people come ovee and I go places too. The problems most likely with your internet connection try going to a friend's house and connecting their, see if it makes a difference.

Just got a 3DS and AC :) FC is 2509-1923-1037. If you add me...try to find a way to make yourself recognizable to me and/or PM me so I know who you are :) I've added a lot of the folks on the first page so if you see a friend request from Jenn that's me WhiteClaw48!

I had to add you candy buddy ^^
Wheeee! Ha candy buddy :) you know they recently started selling Malteasers here in our grocery store. My favorite was the Flake bar....that was amazing. I'd total put those in my ice cream lol. Is that weird?

I want it so bas but dont have the ds i do they have it for the Wii

Wheeee! Ha candy buddy :) you know they recently started selling Malteasers here in our grocery store. My favorite was the Flake bar....that was amazing. I'd total put those in my ice cream lol. Is that weird?
Not weird at all they go in ice cream all the time you can get them from ice-cream vans they call them 99's (flake was the 99th product cadburys came up with) Im totally hooted on 3 musketeers bars they taste fantastic!

Animal crossing wise feel free to come over whenever :)

@Autumns they don't do it on wii just the 3DS

Hello guys! I got acnl and a 3ds a little while ago, so please PM me your friend codes so I know who you are.

FC: 0920-0476-7063

Rules:

(Please)

Don't pull flowers

Don't cut down trees

Don't dig up fossils

And no messing up designs

Yay! I just got New Leaf yesterday, so it isn't a very good town yet.

Don't trample the flowers, but you can take a few

Take as much sea shells on the beach as you want

No cutting down trees

You can take a few fruit

You can dig if you want, but if you do, fill the hole back up when you're done

Here's my friend code: 2621-2812-5876

My name is Lauren, also.

The city folk for the Wii does it have friend codes

The also have the original version for the wii and original ds as well I loved that one. Then they have the oldest one for the game cube. Hoping to get more games

TM Edit: Two consecutive posts merged into one. Don't forget you have one full day to edit any reply you've posted on the forums - no need to double post ;P

The also have the original version for the wii and original ds as well I loved that one. Then they have the oldest one for the game cube. Hoping to get more games

no, it's something in the game. my 3ds connects with the internet and other games right away but AC never works

Want to be friends?

Come and Visit the Russian-Euro themed town of Away! A town fictionally located near the Bering Sea!

Friend Code: 4055-3700-4762

Dream Address: 7200-2308-7236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back