Animal Crossing: New Leaf Friend Codes & Town Visits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the rococo furniture set? I have the couch, chair and candle sticks. Since they arnt special items I just need to hold the rest of the pieces a minute to get access to them in my catalog. Does anyone have any pieces they can lend me for a day? You can look through my furniture pieces, and anything that isnt a special item I'll let you grab up to get access in your catalogs.

Items I am looking for

Rococo Bed

Rococo Clock

Rococo Dresser

Rococo Lamp

Rococo Shelf

Rococo Table

Rococo Vanity

Rococo Wardrobe

I have a couple of the astro series too

Bed

Chairs

Table

Lamp

Shelf

Closet

Couch(I think, I'd have to order a new one)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a house from street pass that has the rococo stuff I can seeif it has what your missing and order it if you want.

Just had a look and I can order everything apart from these two:

Rococo Lamp

Rococo Table

I'm only about a week into the game (lovin' it!) but I have yet to open my gates - my town is a mess and I still have some cleaning up to do :D

I recently got the garden centre unlocked and the resort island. Whew, those late-night beetle hunts are cumbersome... but the earning's worth it!

Once I'm ready I'll be PMing people I'd like to befriend in-game. Hopefully I could grab ideas from your town and do some trades :)

Am on my phone having trouble posting but neonmoo please order those for me! I'll pay you back!

I have a house from street pass that has the rococo stuff I can seeif it has what your missing and order it if you want.

Just had a look and I can order everything apart from these two:

Rococo Lamp

Rococo Table
Sorry been at work all day and my phone wouldnt let me quote >.< but if you could get the pieces that you're able to I could pay you back, or if you want some items in trade you're free to see what I have available.

Sorry been at work all day and my phone wouldnt let me quote >.< but if you could get the pieces that you're able to I could pay you back, or if you want some items in trade you're free to see what I have available.
Sure I will have a look at prices, Im after Japanese orderable DLC and fruit furniture if you have any?

Rococo Bed 4,224

Rococo Clock 4,032

Rococo Dresser 3,048

Rococo Shelf 4,584

Rococo Vanity 3,744

Rococo Wardrobe 2,880

Sure I will have a look at prices, Im after Japanese orderable DLC and fruit furniture if you have any?

Rococo Bed 4,224

Rococo Clock 4,032

Rococo Dresser 3,048

Rococo Shelf 4,584

Rococo Vanity 3,744

Rococo Wardrobe 2,880
Thats about 22,512 I can pay that easy n.n Here's the stuff I have, also I can drop some outfits off in your shop if you like! Tell me what you want me to order (if any) and I'll order it, and we can trade on monday or tuesday? =3

I have (The HH and TT is just to remind me where to pick it up if you want it)

(Fruit stuff)

Kiwi Stool 1500 (TT)

Pear Wardrobe 1400 (TT)

Lemon Table 1800 (HH)

Tangerine Chair 1560 (HH)

Juicy Apple TV 1920 (HH)

Citrus Wall 1344 (HH)

(DLC)

Raccoon Clock 1600 (bestbuy dlc)

(Japanese DLC)

Aurora screen 4896 (HH)

Cherry Blossom Clock 4992 (TT)

Lotus Lamp 1920 (HH) Not sure if this one is japanese DLC

Thats all I can see right now, though I've gotten a lot of Street passes as I have an hour commute passing through a shopping area twice a day so I might find more eventually.

Also I have some clothes if you want some

https://imgur.com/a/PtJyU/embed

The Dandy Dress I made for the Dandy hat and even have matching socks if you want me to order some for you XD its uber cute

Monday or tuesday should be ok I don't know if Im working on either of those days yet but I will let you know.

Could you order these please :)

Pear Wardrobe 1400

Tangerine Chair 1560

Juicy Apple TV 1920

Citrus Wall 1344

Aurora screen 4896

Lotus Lamp 1920 (its not DLC but its very nice)

That dandy dress is lovely I have the dandy hat :)

Monday or tuesday should be ok I don't know if Im working on either of those days yet but I will let you know.

Could you order these please :)

Pear Wardrobe 1400

Tangerine Chair 1560

Juicy Apple TV 1920

Citrus Wall 1344

Aurora screen 4896

Lotus Lamp 1920 (its not DLC but its very nice)

That dandy dress is lovely I have the dandy hat :)
K I've ordered everything but the chair which I have to order tomorrow once it lets me again

I also ordered everything but the clock i think
Okay I ordered everything n.n some of it should deliver later today and the rest tomorrow =3 so if you've got everything by monday we'll figure a time to link up =D

Also I've got a buncha flower hybrids if you want to swap some pairs. I have Pink Roses, Lilies, Cosmos and Tulips. Black Lilies, and Tulips (only 2 roses but should have more later) Blue Pansies (can give only 1), and a few purple roses (working on purple tulips. The Black and Pink Lilies I have the most of though, since I've been working on them since I started.

I’m missing only couple fossils from my museum so if you have any of these, I can buy or trade in other items and some fossils (tell me what you want and I’ll see what I have):

• Dimetrodon torso
  • Apatosaurus skull & tail
  • Ankylosaurus skull & torso
  • Pteranodon right wing
If you have any of these and would be willing to sell/trade let me know!

I will keep a look out for those ones if you look out for the one I need its the Parasaurus Tail then my collection is complete :D

everyone MUST add my 3ds fc this is a requirement o(´^`)o

5472-6386-6450

((ah, also i have acnl and i need amethyst's or modern furniture if you have either im open for trading!!))

I will keep a look out for those ones if you look out for the one I need its the Parasaurus Tail then my collection is complete :D
Hey if you ever get some time Im holding those perfect pears for you and I have some flowers for you!

Btw I made a Steam group mainly for Animal Crossing but it can be used for any 3DS games really its called 'Animal Crossing with Friends' and open for any to join. People from BellTreeForums will be there too, though I figured I'd share it with you guys as well. Just remember that many of the players are young so keep the steam chat friendly.

I'm not sure if people here are still Animal Crossing together, but if you are, here's my 3DS info...

Friend Code: 4253 3537 3237

Nickname: Casey

If you add me, send me a PM and I'll add you back. :furawatchi:

My friend code is 1006-0195-1943, PM me and I'll add you! ^^"

Anybody got pink flowers? I'll buy em for 35k each~

Pink Roses in particular~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back