Any strange or weird video games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchivideo

Reaction score
any one know of any strange or weird obscure video games? im a big fan of kind of strange or obscure video games and wanted to ask if anyone had any to share! by weird i mean games like chulip or stretch panic or LSD dream emulator, just strange or wacky video games and i thought it would be neat to ask what kinda strange games people had to recommend!

Ah Chulip! I remember that one!

It's a little more mainstream but Space Channel 5 is certainly a wacky game. Part 2 is the best one :)
ooo! yeah ive heard of space channel 5 but i havent played it myself really! ive seen a little bit of it and it does seem like a fun wacky game i gotta! try it out someday! i wanted to give chulip as an example since i love that game a lot and! also it has a lot of fun weird aspects!

Apex. Why can't you make pathfinder Marvin he is ingame. And they never make talk about where ash is from (she is a boss in Titanfall 2) or tell us were most of the weapons are from (again from Titanfall 2).

Since you brought up LSD: Dream Emulator, I think anything by Osamu Sato would probably be up your alley. Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong Nou is a very strange, creepy point and click game done by him. Seaman for the Sega Dreamcast also comes to mind, which is relevant to this site because it's a very strange virtual pet game lol.

If you're looking for something unusual and wacky, you might want to check out "Katamari Damacy" or "Catherine." Both of these titles are a wild ride of quirky gameplay and storylines that will leave you scratching your head in the best way possible.

I think something you might find interesting is Garage Bad Dream Adventure. It was lost media for 20 years, I believe, because the original release was only physical in Japan. At some point, an official english mobile version was made, although some parts are censored and changed, so I wouldn't recommend it if you want a faithful experience. There is a fan translation made of the original, that I found on internet archive. Some of the UI isn't translated, so it wasn't very easy to play. The best version, in my opinion, is the steam release. It's an official english translation, and it has been updated to include multiple endings and a more complex storyline. It's a point n click adventure game. I'd recommend it!
A forewarning though, there are some NSFW themes, although it's from an artistic standpoint. It also has a pretty spooky atmosphere.
gif of Garage Bad Dream Adventure

I think something you might find interesting is Garage Bad Dream Adventure. It was lost media for 20 years, I believe, because the original release was only physical in Japan. At some point, an official english mobile version was made, although some parts are censored and changed, so I wouldn't recommend it if you want a faithful experience. There is a fan translation made of the original, that I found on internet archive. Some of the UI isn't translated, so it wasn't very easy to play. The best version, in my opinion, is the steam release. It's an official english translation, and it has been updated to include multiple endings and a more complex storyline. It's a point n click adventure game. I'd recommend it!
A forewarning though, there are some NSFW themes, although it's from an artistic standpoint. It also has a pretty spooky atmosphere.
View attachment 10590
ooh yeah!! ive had garage on my to play list for a while its always interested me from the little glimpses ive gotten! definitely gonna give it a try : D!

Latest posts

Back