Any tips for the Tamagotchi Smart?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorecakes

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I hope all of you are having a fantastic day or week <3

Today I'm finally going to receive my very first Tamagotchi Smart ( after waiting for so long ) and I am super excited to start running it ! : D I will also possibly start making a log about it, too!

Does anyone have any tips of this specific tama? ( like care, how to obtain badges, charging the device itself, etc etc )

I'm still new to the Smart myself, but I can help a little.

Only ever charge the Smart with a computer USB port using the original charging cable. The Smart could get fried otherwise! Make sure to unplug it once the battery is full for the same reason. Should take around 2 hours from a dead battery to full.

Care Misses accumulate through all the stages. So if you want Mametchi, you can't have more than 1 care miss throughout the baby, toddler, and teen stages combined. There are alternate ways to get the higher care characters, but I don't remember them all.

The first egg has a 50/50 chance of being male or female. The next egg you get will have a 70 percent chance of being the opposite gender than the one you had last. If you have a TamaSma [Tama Smart] Card, then the egg has different gender odds. If your TamaSma card has more female character than males, you have a 70 percent chance of getting a girl. More male characters than femalea nd you have a 70 percent chance of getting a boy. I think the only TamaSma card released so far that has more boys than girls is the 1996 Friends which is exclusive to a [very expensive] special edition and is not sold separately.

Which version of the Smart did you get? I got Sanrio.

I'm still new to the Smart myself, but I can help a little.

Only ever charge the Smart with a computer USB port using the original charging cable. The Smart could get fried otherwise! Make sure to unplug it once the battery is full for the same reason. Should take around 2 hours from a dead battery to full.

Care Misses accumulate through all the stages. So if you want Mametchi, you can't have more than 1 care miss throughout the baby, toddler, and teen stages combined. There are alternate ways to get the higher care characters, but I don't remember them all.

The first egg has a 50/50 chance of being male or female. The next egg you get will have a 70 percent chance of being the opposite gender than the one you had last. If you have a TamaSma [Tama Smart] Card, then the egg has different gender odds. If your TamaSma card has more female character than males, you have a 70 percent chance of getting a girl. More male characters than femalea nd you have a 70 percent chance of getting a boy. I think the only TamaSma card released so far that has more boys than girls is the 1996 Friends which is exclusive to a [very expensive] special edition and is not sold separately.

Which version of the Smart did you get? I got Sanrio.
Yes, thank you so much, this is extremely helpful! And I got Sanrio as well! : D I'm really loving it, it's so cute!

i cannot wait to receive my first smart and im getting the sweets friends card :) ive been told its easy to use considering it is not in english

Latest posts

Back