Anyone listen to the GOOD rap out there?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Anyone listen to the GOOD rap out there??

Some of the GOOD rap is:

Three 6 Mafia

South Park Mexican

Eminem

Paul Wall

Mike Jones

Kanye West

Lil Wayne

Most people know Kanye West and Lil Wayne because they actually play their songs on the radio. They definately DON'T play South Park Mexican on the radio. He cusses alot in his songs and they would sound like crap if on the radio with all the censored words. They play some Three 6 Mafia on the radio, but not their really good songs. LoliLoli was awsum.

Eminem... the only song I've ever heard them play on the radio is Crack a Bottle. His best song was The Real Slim Shady, which came out, I believe, about 10 or 11 years ago, which is what got me into him :]

Paul Wall is freakin' awsum! I love 'They Don't Know' and 'Chunk up the Deuce' :furawatchi:

Mike Jones is awsum too <_<

Eminem.

I hate rap, honestly =/

I don't want to listen to guys singing about getting girls knocked up, and going to parties and drinking, or their drug experiences.

REAL RAP is something that's not too fast and you can actually make out and rap about real things.

Sway's WAAY too fast to even make out [yes, he's from the UK].

Eminem, I used to like, but not now.

Kardinall Offishial [sp?] does WAAAY too much sound effects, he reminds me of Johnny Bravo! XD

Flo Rida, the only song I like of his is "Low" I dislike "Right Round" and "Sugar" a lot!

Kanye West, well he raps about Chicago a bit [must be cause he's from there], but he swears a bit sometimes, but I don't really like that. He raps about real stuff sometimes, and that I like that. He's obviously shows that in his songs.

There's lots of rappers out there, that it I done a list of, it would like take up so much space probably, and if I discover any new ones that I like, and are GOOD rap, then I'll say here. I have been brought up with rap music, so in a way I sort of like it, along with other styles of music as well.

- :D -

Eh. Depends your point of rap. Good rap to some is bad to others. But I don't listen to much rap but I do like:

Flo Rida

Kayne West

Fergie

The Black Eyed Peas

[some] Eminem

And a few others.

Kayne West is probably the best rapper. He is a little soulful and not all ranting, like most rappers are.

Kayne West is probably the best rapper. He is a little soulful and not all ranting, like most rappers are.
I agree.

I must admit that I didn't like his early [2004ish stuff] as much as I like his 2005-2007 stuff. I like his new stuff as well, but he seems to be singing quite a bit in his album [808's and heartbreaks], and he even got Kid Cudi to sing on Welcome to Heartbreak! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, but i love rap. :]

for me though, it really depends on the song, and not the artist. Some songs are just really annoying.

I hate rap. I always did. But some, I do like.

Kanye West.

Lil Wayne.

3OH!3 (Well, they occasionally rap).

And I'm On A Boat, by The Lonely Islanddddd.

Well, I don't think those really classify as, "good" rap - more like popular rap. :I

But yeah, I'll listen to it when I'm all hyped up with my friends or at parties.

Eminem is probably my favorite out of all of them. He doesn't have much musical talent, but what he says is really funny.

EDIT: Typo. :]

EDIT: Again, hahah, my friend burned me a CD with some songs on it, and Shake That by Eminem and Nate Dogg is on it. xD We go around screaming the unedited version of that song a lot. x3 But when we're at her house and her mom is around or something, we'll be like, "SHAKE THAT CAT WITH ME! SHAKE THAT CAT WITH ME!" XD (You had to be there when we came up with that. XD)

And my one friend Mya and I always randomly start singin FACK by Eminem and booty-dance to it a camp. O: XD (Good times, good times... x3 roflmfao)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rap... I'll really only tolerate Flo Rida and Eminem, as far as I know.

But I don't know if anything else I listen to is rap. Those are the onlt two I'm fer sure about.

But I don't really like rap all that much.

Rap isn't one of my favourite things in the world. The only thing I like about it is the cool beats you can hear in some songs.

Kanye is one of the only rappers I have resepct for. His raps don't always revolve around stupid stuff - he actually raps about real things most of the time, something a lot of rap artists never do.

Latest posts

Back