Ar u a MLP luvrz or hatrz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOTZ ur opinon bout MLP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest, darkest secret is that I love My Little Pony (so not particularly deep and dark afterall lol). I had vintage ponies as a child... regarding the FIM series, at first I was quite :huh: but watched more and more episodes and as time went by I decided that it was a hilarious show. There are so many weird and wonderful references that I often forget I'm watching a kid's program. I have no idea what the fandom is like - and I never want to know.

Here's my Nightmare Moon figure. She's the only one I have, but I love her :blink:

Wow, that's one of the few figures that isn't a crime against fabulosity. The Rainbow Dash ones are just...NO. 20% LESS cool than...EVERYTHING. (If you're an MLP fan you will have spotted both the quotes from characters in there :p )

They made the dolls from the movie creepy looking dolls personally I do love but I've come across son videos just looking at them told me that the fan base is crazyish but I am in the fandom

Not a fan. I just could not get into it. It's a cute show, though.

Most definitely not a fan of the inappropriate older fans, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do like MLP, infact, I'm a fan of it! But, I was never into it when I was younger, though. I have heard of it when I was younger, but I was not the least bit interested in it, even if the fanbase still had little girls. I was more into Hello Kitty and Pokemon back then. Untill one day, I discovered that one of my brothers was a Brony, and then I started watching the show and liked it. And thankfully, my brother was not one of THOSE bronies, but I did feel a bit bothered having him like the show. But now, he left the fandom, and he was thankful that he did, to. Mostly because some of the fans are very weird and rude. And I can agree with that, to. It is sad to know that most people in the fandom are very mean and weird. Wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back