Are you a.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three siblings. Lil sis (4) Lil Bro (6) And other lil sis. (10)

I hate the ten year old with all of my being. I am a very compatible person, I adjust my personality to suit others. Except for her. She has NO friends, and I'm not kidding, or exaggerating, or anything. My mom says that it's because she's dyslexic. Please. Social retard. That would be the word. She's worked at me for a decade. I don't think it's even sibling rivalry anymore. It's cold, hard, pure, hate. More so from her to me, I can tell.

No. No, you don't. I'd be perfectly fine if my parents had just had my brother, and decided to skip the other two. My brother is pretty cool. And he even has the same condition as my sister.
Is she the one you stole the cookie from in your video? xPP

I'm an only child... Sometimes I feel like it would be better if I had a sister or a brother. :)

[SIZE=8pt]I have 4 siblings, 3 brothers and 1 sister. My little sister is a big pain, and she always plays with my brothers. They ALL drive me NUTS!!![/SIZE]

An older brother who's 21 ;3

He's amazing. I would not be able to live without him. One of my only true friends <3333333. We play Video Games together, watch violent movies together and make fun of eachother.

Ahhh, good times.

No. No, you don't. I'd be perfectly fine if my parents had just had my brother, and decided to skip the other two. My brother is pretty cool. And he even has the same condition as my sister.
I'm the exact same. I could live with just my brother, he's okay sometimes, but my sister just drives me insane. Words cannot describe what I feel towards her.

I'm an only child... Sometimes I feel like it would be better if I had a sister or a brother. ;)
If you had one wish and you wished for that, you would soooooo regret it! Siblings are a pain, younger or older. Younger people wreck your stuff and make too much noise, older ones hurt you and tease you. Grr.

1 brother, 1 sister, 1 miscarrige

My brother is 16, and annoying. He steals my stuff.

My sister is 23? Shes annoying too... I have all the annoying older siblings...

The miscarriage happened between my brother and my sister.

I am 12 years away from my sister (Well actually 11 1/2)

I have 3 siblings, but they're all grown up & I've never lived with them.

I have a brother, he's 17. Kyle.

He's cool. He says hi to people a lot xD

We get along really well, I guess because he's pretty mature, he doesn't go "Ew you suck!" and stuff. We don't fight often, but when we do, they're only small, and we get over them really easily.

He takes me out all the time, we go to the park and play games and run around like idiots, and we even have our own competitions. He's gotta kick my butt in Dance Dance Revolution (Playing on heavy) by the end of this month haha, and if he doesn't, he's got to buy me a CD xD

He's in this band sort of thing. He plays guitar with his friend, Jack, and he sings and plays guitar also. They're pretty cool ^-^

But the best part of having Kyle is the fact that we're like, best friends, and will do anything for each other. I love him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back