Art!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
character_concepts_by_igelfullmetal-d9lza8s.png

Some character concepts for... something secret ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The characters above are adorable! Everyone of them looks so expressive and unique, I can't even pick a favorite. :3c

I have also made some science art myself. It's a green cat and it has no backstory yet.

167w3fd.png

^ The first drawing of Lovelitchi is so adorable! I'm really liking your art style in general, so I watched you on dA.

...I finally made something related to Tamagotchi! I'm a beginner at pixel art so this counts as practice. Shimashimatchi is love.

shimashimatchi_by_corynasur-d9rkqea.png

^ The first drawing of Lovelitchi is so adorable! I'm really liking your art style in general, so I watched you on dA.

...I finally made something related to Tamagotchi! I'm a beginner at pixel art so this counts as practice. Shimashimatchi is love.

shimashimatchi_by_corynasur-d9rkqea.png
Thanks! :) Love your pixel art by the way! :lol:

mORE ART

strangeman_by_saratchi-d9recpd.png

Thanks! :) Love your pixel art by the way! :lol:
No problem! Also thank you too, I'm really glad you like them. :wub:

Also, I got some motivation to finish a tad older piece of art yesterday. This might still need a little something, but I think I could consider this finished anyways.

2ij58ba.png

^ Those look amazing! I especially like the feline sketch and the Kuromametchi one.

I have a couple of drawings to show too.

125m6gw.png

28kof2u.png

i've drawn a heck ton since i've been on here so here's peaches from neko atsume :'^)

peaches_by_purplesce_d9wf8n7.png

(aka one of the few pictures i've actually put effort into nowadays :'^) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back