Ask Sweetinsour: Topics or Food!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Note: I haven't done one of these "Ask *insert character name*" topics in a while, so I decided to do a new one since both of my old ones were closed and completely dead. Oh, and the character I am using (originally titled "Sugar Rush Skrillex") is NOT mine. I happened to have found it on DeviantART, so it belongs to pervyjrocker on DA (as long as the user doesn't mind me using it...). Thank you. - Chama

Guess who came to introduce himself?

That's right, it's Skrillex Sweetinsour, the Sugary Sweetie. He loves questions that are based on his favorite topics or food (such as "Sweets", "Dinner", "Breakfast", etc.)

If you can't see him on my avatar (it's kinda small...sorry...), here's a close up version of our little racer!

23lcqs6.jpg

S. Sweetinsour: Hello! I'm Skrillex Sweetinsour, but you can call me "Sweetin" or "Skrillex" for short if you get confused with my name.

Here's an example of what you will do:

S. Sweetinsour: Okay, the topic is "Origin of Sweetinsour"! Hee-hee, it's about me! Okay, never mind my giddiness. Ask any question you want! ^^

Person 1: How did you get the alias "Sugary Sweetie"?

S. Sweetinsour: Well, I was a super sweet little child, figuratively speaking, but I'm still sweet now! ^^

Person 2: What does "Sweetinsour" mean and how did you get it?

S. Sweetinsour: Well, "Sweetinsour" is a pun on the whole "Sweet" and "Sour" part of your taste buds, and it's also a pun on "Sweet n' Sour". How I got it is because I have two sides of myself. My sweet side shows a lot, while my sour side kinda shows sometimes if I am cranky or sad. That's how I was when I was about 3 years old.

Okay, now that you know what to do, you can ask him anything based on his topic. ^^ Here we go with the first topic!

S. Sweetinsour: Our topic is "Favorite/Least Favorite Things"! Ask me any kind of question that fits the topic, and I'll be happy to reply. ^^ Also, I tend to get hungry for candy, so can you throw candy pieces at me once in a while? That'd be so nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
S. Sweetinsour: I usually like those little gumdrops. Dots, I think they are called? yeah, Dots. They are chewy, but I figure out ways to get them out of my teeth.

S. Sweetinsour: My least favorite food is frog legs...yuck. They look so freaky and whenever you put salt on them, it causes them to "dance" - totally freaky! So, frog legs is officially off my menu.

S. Sweetinsour: My favorite beverage is Coke Zero. ^^ It tastes like a cherry, but it's a fizzy cherry! Hee-hee-hee! ^^

S. Sweetinsour: Oooh, this is a toughie...well, I mostly like chocolate, preferably.

Okay, new topic is "Music"! Hooray, music is totes awesome!

S. Sweetinsour: Hmmm, this is quite tough. I like harmonicas. They are like items from the old west, but I made one out of candy! ^^

S. Sweetinsour: My favorite song has to be...um..."Rock N' Roll [Will Take You To The Mountain]", I guess? After all, it was made by my alternate self...but I like it because it has advanced choreography.

S. Sweetinsour: Okay, the topic was changed to "Animals" by *Hayden*. My favorite animal...is, you guessed it, a Fox. They are wonderous creatures, with the power of a canine, and a purr of a domestic cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back