Assorted Oddities Tama Log! Oden-kun, Digimon, old/new rarities and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
This is going to be a log about whatever randomness I'm raising at the moment. It will likely track several Tama's growth at the same time. Beginning with the Japanese Tama Oden-kun:

My previous adult on Oden-kun(who was the main character himself), left me with a newborn baby this morning. The baby is similar to most "V" versions of Tamagotchi, but he needs slightly less attention to keep his hearts full. I got him on the toilet before he did his first two poops, but missed the third. Though full and happy, he became ill shortly after I started raising him, as expected, and needed the old man to sing to him twice before he felt well again. Accidentally, when he began crying earlier, I messed up and disciplined him instead of making him feel better with a praise...but it didn't seem to affect his hearts. He cannot play with any toys, and the merchant doesn't visit him yet. Currently, he is nearing his evolution into child stage, and I am keeping his hearts maxed so I can try to get another good character.

Bad cell phone pic(better ones to come) of baby Oden!

odennewborn.jpg

Oden turned into a teen today...right as I was aiming to get a picture of his child stage...but oh well. It is a teen I haven't seen in a long time. :)

Took really good care of him yesterday, never let his hearts drop more than two empty at a time, and fed him very few snacks. There are three built-in game options to raise happiness, and I'm trying to play a variety of them this time instead of my usual just sticking with the jumping rope game.

Digimon(boyfriend is raising him, but it's mine) is a Darkmon, and just turned 11 years old last night!

PIc of teenage Oden-kun today:

odenteenres.jpg

Oden is still the same teenager today, but I have been intentionally allowing his happy/hungry hearts run out or nearly out occasionally in hopes of getting a new character. I always seem to take great care of him and get the main character Oden.xD I have also praised when he needed discipline, or the other way around, a few times. I am getting bored with the merchant coming 3x a day with the SAME ITEMS I already have!! I remember entering codes from the computer like with the "V" Tamas to get more items...I need to look that code list up again. Currently,he is sitting happily gazing at the mock Eiffel tower I bought him. hehe I am anticipating his adult stage birthday today! He is 4 years old, weighs 58 pounds, and has half his discipline bar full.

Digimon Darkmon is becoming more needy in his advanced age, at 13. He is still doing quite well though. Will upload some pictures of him shortly.

Oden evolved into Tamago-chan late last night! I used the codes from the computer and bought her a Puff and Flower, made for her character only. She loved them. xD Pics to come!

Latest posts

Back