Assorted V3 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garnit

Reaction score
OK, so I’m really liking the V3 I just got last week, however there are certain things Google can’t seem to tell me lol. So here goes, I’m sorry if this end up being a pretty long list of questions. I would like to start off by saying, I am completely blind, so I rely on the different beeps and button sequences to let me know what I’m doing. So, first of all, is discipline necessary to keep them alive? Like, if you don’t discipline are they going to eventually die because of it? And, when you do the discipline right, I’ve noticed that when you do the praise right it makes the happy sound, but what kind of sound does it make when you do the punishment right? Or is it a different sound at all? On a related note, I heard somewhere that playing games can reduce or cancel out care mistakes. Is that true? Also, could somebody please explain how to get a second generation with the matchmaker. Like, I know she’ll show up sometimes, but does the Tamagotchi beep for attention then? And then, what buttons do you press to say yes to the matchmaker? And when you’re caring for both parent and baby, is the care any different? Or do you just do the same things like you would when it was just one Tamagotchi on the screen. Lastly, my Tamagotchi got sick earlier but she didn’t beep for attention. Was that a glitch, Or is that actually supposed to happen. Now, I should say that I did drop her on the floor around that time, and she actually stopped beeping for attention completely so I had to reset her. But she might have gotten sick before she fell, so I just wanted to check. OK, yeah, that ended up being about as long as I expected. Sorry about all the questions, but if anyone could answer even one that would be an amazing help. Thanks in advance.

is discipline necessary to keep them alive? Like, if you don’t discipline are they going to eventually die because of it?
Both discipline and praise will indicate which character you get. If you discipline/praise your tamagotchi that will increase the training bar which will give you a good care character.
I’ve noticed that when you do the praise right it makes the happy sound, but what kind of sound does it make when you do the punishment right? Or is it a different sound at all? On a related note, I heard somewhere that playing games can reduce or cancel out care mistakes. Is that true?
When you time-out your tamagotchi it will cry and you will hear a specific sound for a second. I couldn’t find a sound effect unfortunately! :-(

Care mistakes can’t be canceled once they were counted.
could somebody please explain how to get a second generation with the matchmaker. Like, I know she’ll show up sometimes, but does the Tamagotchi beep for attention then? And then, what buttons do you press to say yes to the matchmaker? And when you’re caring for both parent and baby, is the care any different?
Yes, your tamagotchi will beep when the matchmaker shows up. Press either A or B and the matchmaker will introduce the partner, you will then be asked “LOVE?” with two options yes or no. You can say no or ignore her when she shows up in case if you’d like to keep your tamagotchi a little longer.

If your tamagotchi gets married, you will see both the baby and the parent together in the screen. They will both receive the same treatment, for example if you select meals both tamagotchis will eat. You are expected to take care of the adult for another 48 hours after it gets married, and then you will start over with the baby once the parent leaves.
Lastly, my Tamagotchi got sick earlier but she didn’t beep for attention. Was that a glitch, Or is that actually supposed to happen.
They should make a sound when they get sick. This is strange, there might be a chance that your were busy with something else around the time your tamagotchi got sick?
Sorry about all the questions, but if anyone could answer even one that would be an amazing help.
No worries at all, we are here to help and please don’t hesitate to ask more questions. :blink:

Last edited:
Thank you so much! That was super helpful.

There is one more thing. It’s not so much a question is something weird that I don’t understand. It was last night, and my Tamagotchi was either sleeping or she was awake but hadn’t beeped for attention yet. Then suddenly she made this sound, it sort of sounded like the evolution sound but with a few more beeps at the end. I’ve spent quite a bit of time using V3‘s, and I have never heard a sound like that before. She didn’t change as far as I could tell, although granted there could’ve been something on the screen that I couldn’t see. But she wasn’t due to evolve into a teenager for over 12 hours. Any idea what The sound could’ve been?

Couldn’t have been. It was just sitting on my nightstand when it happened. It was the middle of the night and honestly kind of creepy lol. I don’t know, maybe it was just a glitch or something.

Latest posts

Back