Axis Powers H E T A L I A <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

Reaction score
.. so I'm going through this ginormous Hetalia phase ~

And I thought of making an APH topic.

I think the anime is fairly well done; I'd really like a third season.

unless I was too blind to notice a third season.

I'm a proud fan of Russia and Lithuania - though Switzerland is lovely also ~

I spent three hours last night reading APH fanfics, they're really well done.

Maybe I should write one of my own?

-shotsbecausesheisaterriblewriter-

Weeell .. this is basically a discussion topic for APH.

shootaway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading quite a lot about Hetalia I really want to watch it, but I don’t think they show it in the UK D:
It's only being released via webcast/phone in Japan. Funimation's dubbing it [ohgod] and should be released on DVD in the US in the Fall. You could watch it online before the Vic Micnogna fangirls invade, there's a pretty good chance he'll be dubbing in it. Heard it may be America. :I I swear...

Ahh, but my favorite characters are Poland, Turkey and Greece. I cosplay Prussia, not that huge on him but he's on my list of faves :3 I love Russia's Audio Drama! It may be 22 minutes and in Japanese, but it's still funny hearing Belarus go batsh!t on him and France.

Russia/China is like my OTP right now xD

I'm assuming Vic, if he's going to be dubbing in Hetalia, is going to dub either America or England. Seems likely those two will be chosen. *Kinda can see America with Vic's voice*

I believe the new episode is coming out on Feb. 26th, and then the next on March 3rd. There IS a third season, it's coming after the next two episodes. I'm guessing they're going to wrap up the "America visits Japan" arc, kinda like the Liech-Swiss arc.

My OTP's China/England XP China is such a pairing whore.

China is such a pairing whore.
This woman speaks the truth. I'm actually going to cosplay him at AFO, Military cosplay~ You seriously wouldn't believe that out of all the China cosplayers I encountered at my last anime con, none of them were cosplaying the Military cosplay ._.'' But I'm going with a Hungary so I'll of course be bringing my Prussia cosplay~ At another con in October I may have a Russia with me &gt;3&lt;

Oh, Tokyopop apparently liscenced the Hetalia books. Also, how many of you have seen the trailor for the Hetalia movie? I heard Prussia's the main character?

No millitary cosplay? Seriously? ._. I like that the best out of all his 'outfits'.

I've seen the trailer, looks awesome! Yeah, apparently Prussia's the main character. And Iceland's getting his role. Which... I don't really get, Finland and Sweden should get their big-hude role before little Iceland.

Still holding out hope for Denmark and DAT AXE to appear in the anime.

No millitary cosplay? Seriously? ._. I like that the best out of all his 'outfits'.
I've seen the trailer, looks awesome! Yeah, apparently Prussia's the main character. And Iceland's getting his role. Which... I don't really get, Finland and Sweden should get their big-hude role before little Iceland.

Still holding out hope for Denmark and DAT AXE to appear in the anime.
Yeah, it's done, but since it's 'so hard' to do by many cosplayers standards, they'll halfass it and do his Red kimono one, they have a nicer one on ebay so I don't get it why they don't buy from ebay.

Yeah, I heard Iceland's debuting. Though there has been rumors about that Sweden was banned from the anime for being confirmed homosexual or something. Can't find much anything official about this but yeah. I wanna see Denmark and Norway more than anything, Denmark's freaking awesome man. And lots of China, love me some China as well as Poland~

The con I'm going to... I'm going as Russia with my Romano. I'll search for some millitaryoutfit!China cosplayers, and hopefully find one to stalk~

Well, even if Sweden IS banned for being homosexual, there's no reason they can't include Finland, right?

Denmark deserves a role. He's like Prussia, only less knighthood and more viking. Seeing Turkey in the anime and Iceland getting a movie role gets my hopes up Denmark will shine.

Poland? Oh god, I love Poland. He'd be the best guy galpal ever. I love me some England too, though, but Poland's pretty high up on my favourite characters~

I effing love APH~

Ruchi is my otp at the moment, just ahead of USUK, Gerita, and Spamano.

China can pretty much whore it up with anyone though, so idc.

I cannot WAIT for the movie!

It's gonna be so awesome. I already have Mein Gott on my iPod and it's been replayed about 57527587 times.

So what's everyone's favorite MKC/character song?

Russia's, China's and England's MKC, and Mein Gott! (Prussia), Pub and Go (England), and Delicious Tomato (Romano).

I really hate how in a few months time, APH is going to be turned into another Naruto. :c

They shouldn't dub it, because then everyone will know about it. I prefer having an obscure favorite anime rather than having one with a super huge fanbase.

sigh

Can't do anything about it I suppose.

I do think it'd be funny if Stephen Colbert got to voice America though.

Yeah, if anybody here's been on TC lately they'd know that I'm now going through a Hetalia phase :3

It's weird, I'm usually really picky when it comes to Anime, and Hetalia's the last sort of thing I would have expected to like. I guess it's because it makes me laugh, and there were only two out of Godknowshowmany characters I disliked which was a nice change. My favourite characters are probably Italy and Russia, with Germany and Romano as a close second. If they add an actual character for Scotland (my country), my life will be complete.

The one thing I don't like about Hetalia is the pairings. Well, that's more the fandom really, but yeah. I just don't like the idea of two countries having buttsecks and shiz, no matter how many people insist that they're usually paired as characters rather than countries. Yes, throw rocks at me, I'm a very boring person.

EDIT: As for songs, My Heart Has a Light (Russia), We Are German Made (Germany and Prussia, not official) and The Delicious Tomato Song (Romano) are my favourites 8D

The songs I like are Chibitalia's MKC, Austria's MKC, Einsamkeit (Germany, and an unoffical Prussia one), Winter (Russia), Let's Boil Hot Water! (Italy), Pub and GO! (England), Nihao China (China) and Hamburget Street (America). &lt;3

I'm hoping that Hetalia is a show that'll go under the radar when it comes to being dubbed. I know Shaman King didn't get alot of fans when it was dubbed (Granted, it turned into 4kids material), and Higurashi was pretty safe from alot of English fans from the dub. Ouran was also pretty okay with English fans from the dub, and so did Hell Girl.

(Notice how I kinda said every anime I like?)

Well, APH should be fine. I don't know many people around my school who like Geography/History -- even though the dub!fans come from America mostly -- so I'm sure APH won't explode with popularity because of the dub.

Original fans of the webcomic are already kinda pi**ed over it becoming more popular from the anime itself, so they're going to explode if it becomes popular because of an English dub.

Pffffffft. I'm the only one in my school who likes history, I expect.

Nobody I know has even heard of Hetalia so it looks pretty much okay to me.

From being dubbed, I mean.

I can't believe they're not including Su-san, though.

It's sort of sad - they've already banned Yong Soo, but Sweden?

Didn't Himaruya once say he only acted that way towards Finland?

It's a nice thing they're at least including Iceland.

Yes, I'm a huge Iceland fan. :'D

Oh yes, I've seen the trailer.

Played it 94959 times like the madwoman I am, more like.

So I've heard. Prussia's the main character, which is just as well because the world needs more of him.

Loads, loads more.

Oh. Right. My OTP is Russia / Lithuania.

I'm a whore for it.

B-b-but. I'm also very big on PruHun.

Maru Kaite Chikyuus? They must be Holy Roman Empire's, Russia's, Italy's, and China's.

Not so much Chibitalia's. The cuteness gives me diabetes.

&amp;&amp; a bit of Austria's, because he has a wonderful voice and I cannot help fangirling over him.

Then there's Mein Gott and The Delicious Tomato Song and Pub and GO! which I also love tons.

Pub and GO! is too lovely for words. &lt;3

EDIT; If Himaruya decides to makes a Romania I'll love him forever and ever and ever.

PruHun? omg I loved PruHun. &lt;33

Although, PruHunAus is better tbh.

If Himmy-chan makes alot of countries I love him forever and ever.

He should make a North Korea.

Not a girl btw.

A guy.

NK isn't a moe-moe wibble wibble DON'T JUDGE MEEE girl, he's a BAMF guy.

Atleast that's how he should be.

PruHunAus is pure win. &lt;3

It just can't get any better than that.

Himmy-chaaaannnn.

Hah. Is that what you call him? :'D

Romania should be a guy or I'll cry buckets.

Like, a GRWIJKINFEKGOOGLEYEYES guy.

&amp;&amp; so does North Korea, because Liech gives us all the moe we want anyway. /dodgesbullets

When it comes to Prussia and Austria pairings for me, though, Prumano and SpaAus plz &lt;3

Himmy-chaaaan.

Yes it is &lt;3

Romania seems like a guy. He seems like he'd look like Bulgaria. c8

In my mind atleast.

Just Liech? Nah. Liech and Sealand. 8D Latvia's not that moemoe. /hidesfrombullets

I'll put it this way.

Any pairings that have Russia or Prussia or Spain in them, I'll obsess over. :'D

Prussia self-cest, too. ♥

Romania and Bulgaria seem like they'd be brothers.

Only I'm guessing his relationship with Hungary would be like Prussia's.

But hey, Latvia's not moemoe? /hidesfromClaire'sbullets

Lol xD

Oh god self-cest ♥

They would. I'd assume one would be like Spain? xP

Latvia's not that moemoe.

Well I've been off looking at insane!Latvia stuff.

So not many characters are moemoe anymore.

Liech and Sealand, though... &lt;333

Lol xDOh god self-cest ♥

They would. I'd assume one would be like Spain? xP

Latvia's not that moemoe.

Well I've been off looking at insane!Latvia stuff.

So not many characters are moemoe anymore.

Liech and Sealand, though... &lt;333
Latvia, homg, so cute ;v; My friend cosplayed him and holy crap she was so freaking cute, especially since she had the perfect wig, costume, and body type to do it. Being 18 and barely 5 feet made it perfect xD

I read the original webcomic before the side comics, I, actually sorta wished it stayed true to the WW2 plot. At the end of Volume 1 there was a strip with Nazi!Germany, Italy, Austria and Russia right before the invasion of Poland. I really wanted to see how that was going to end comic-wise. It never finished [Either offensive, still in progress, or Himurya isn't going to bother] I can understand why so many original fans got pi**ed when the anime released, even though I didn't find out about it until the anime released myself. When the fandom basically exploded.

Chibitalia/Holy Roman Empire FTW! -throws rocks at Grace-

I love Hetalia from the episodes I've watched (About 34?) But at the minute the videos are loading really slowly. D:

Anyway. I love Italy, he's just so cute and adorable :3 And I love Chibitlia as well. I love Chibieveryone, especially Russia, when he jumps out of the plane. And speaking of which, Russia is amazing. "-speech about the chair- Who is brave enough to sit in the chair?" "I WILL!" "NONONOGETOUT" and I love it when someone's trying to do a ritual and Russia pops up...I think Russia? Not sure :/

England tries the ritual. To curse out Germany.

...Or America. I can't remember which one was him being an a`shole. I know both of them were getting England to scream at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back