Back from the grave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iamtamagotchi

Reaction score
I know this is mainly for introductions and obviously I've been here before but, so much has changed for me since I last visited here or played around with Tamagotchi, I figured I'd drop a reintroduction here to see all who's here and get to know everyone.

According to my profiles activity I haven't been here in around 6 years. Time flies, and I am not a pilot.

Let's see, my name is Olivia, I'm a 24 year old woman who recently got back into Tamagotchi after grabbing an On and really enjoying it. I started way back in 2007 with the V4 and i kinda collected Tamagotchis for the next like 7 years as a fanatic before I fell off. Most of my collection is scattered around or in pieces so I'm not exactly sure what I still have/what still works at this time. I will try to at the very least get an accurate count of my working ones in the coming days so I can put them somewhere safe and sound.

I'm also kinda a huge Nintendo fangirl and spend most of my free time messing around on my Switch.

Anyway, I hope I can get a chance to meet/re-meet all of you, and to the mods if this kind of post isn't allowed no hard feelings for locking/deleting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. I also returned not too long ago. And I love nintendo 👾 The On is fun. Which version did you get?

Latest posts

Back