back me up

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tama5556

Reaction score
i went to the queanbeyan show and baged what i thought was a tamagotchi i take it home and its a fake! any body eles have that problam?

rosie12

Reaction score
ive never had this problem but i know lots of people that have

does the tamagotchi work at all or does it not do anything ?

because if it does work then it might not be a fake, it might just be from a different country.

i hope u have better luck in future. remember to look for the bandi sign on the packaging. if theres not one the chances are that it is a fake. Hope i helped :gozarutchi: xx

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
ive never had this problem but i know lots of people that have does the tamagotchi work at all or does it not do anything ?

because if it does work then it might not be a fake, it might just be from a different country.

i hope u have better luck in future. remember to look for the bandi sign on the packaging. if theres not one the chances are that it is a fake. Hope i helped :p xx
I have never had that problem, because the tamas they sell at stores near me, only contain real tamagotchis.

^You have the general idea, but some fakes work too. Also, if you buy it off of a internet site like ebay, just because the box had bandai on it, doesn't mean it's real, because the seller could have put a fake in the box.

I wish you good luck in finding other people with the same problem and that you will be able to find real tamas in the future.

x.Tori.x

13AD

Reaction score
I have never bought a fake tamagotchi.

however, there are a good amount of fakes depending where you live.

and eBay is not a reliable source :<

Status
Not open for further replies.