Back to Vpets Again! :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydri

Reaction score
Heya! I've recently gotten back into vpets. On my birthday, my older brother's best friend gifted me a pikachu shaped Tamagotchi knockoff when I was a kid. Came with the bunny sprite. Loved it until my dad decided to smash it. So I moved onto my furbies and neopets for years. Now as an adult, recently found a YouTube video deep diving into tamagotchis and thought "heyyy, that would be perfect to replace or mitigate my phone addiction. So anytime I wanna reach out for my phone to doom scroll, I'll instead grab my tama!...wait, this is gonna be super nostalgic too, omg!!" Well, that worked out well so far. Got 3 tamagotchis and I'm very glad and attached. Watched the Tamagotchi movie recently as well while I waited for my order to arrive, since local stores near me didn't sell any tamagotchis.

Really was glad to find these forums, I'm a very social person so i'm looking forward to connect with y'all, especially if anyone lives near my area, would be cool to hear since I feel this hobby is a bit too niche here in Denmark ^_^; underrated imo.

Latest posts

Back