Bandai America Releases 2017 Tamagotchi Mini Wave 2 (Series 2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
patitchu I saw those at Target also I wonder if they are series 3 or from series 1 special for target only.

Out here in MN, they've been popping up in most Walmarts. Tonight, I picked up the white and red one and the blue flocked one. I figured I can use the flocked one as exposure therapy or whatever to get me over some of my tactile quirks. It's not as 'bristly' feeling as I find a lot of flocked things to be, but it's still definitely distracting. The sound also seems a little different? Can't quite say how since I only had a chance to feed my little guy before he konked out immediately for the night. XD

It seems like there's a LOT on the end-cap displays, and they're just kinda at the end of whatever aisle. Mine was actually at the end of the action figure aisle, so *shrug*.

I just ordered two the other day online from Walmart because it was so hard to find any the first round in my area. There would either be no display at all or one completely sold out. I really want to find one of the flocked ones though, so I may have to try our Walmart to see because they don't have them listed online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back