Bandai America Releasing the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini This Fall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GameStop.com Lists 2017 Tamagotchi Mini!

tumblr_inline_ozod26Qncl1toxdax_500.png
tumblr_inline_ozod2hi0731toxdax_500.png

Earlier this month we informed you that GameStop retail locations in the United States would be carrying the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini, and now they’ve just added them to their website.

On GameStop.com you are now view all 6 shell designs on the GameStop website but you are not able to order any. It appears that they are only available in store. If things change we will definitely be sure to keep you updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard Müller in Germany is selling the Minis. Havent been able to find them in Austria just yet going to head over to Müller here and see if i can find one. Is the Game Stop tamas worldwide or just in the U.S?

The Entertainer Lists 2017 Tamagotchi Mini Wave 2 Designs

tumblr_inline_ozp4mxazoA1toxdax_500.jpg

The Entertainer, a popular toy shop in the United Kingdom has just listed the pre-orders of the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini wave 2 shell designs! These shells should look really familiar as they are the same as the wave 2 shell designs of the Tamagotchi P1’s in North America.

tumblr_inline_ozp4my8ACl1toxdax_500.png

The packaging reads “series 2” vertically in the front, an indicator that this is part of the wave 2 shell designs. We are uncertain at this time if there are any further differences than the shell designs, but we will be sure to inform you if so.

tumblr_inline_ozp4myg9uI1toxdax_500.jpg

If you’re in the United Kingdom and you’re drooling over these then head over to The Entertainer’s website and pre-order yours today. They are scheduled to ship in January.

It's the 20th and I have no Tamagotchi mini... :(
EB Games did not get their shipment today. They said they'll probably get them tomorrow or the day after. I guess I'll check before class.

Yay! I got my mini. I got the pink and blue clock.

Word of warning to people who are getting them from EB Games/GameStop: the one near me had a severely limited quantity. Based on the single hook they had for the display on which I found the only one they had in stock when I got mine, I'd assume they received fewer than ten, possibly fewer than five.

Word of warning to people who are getting them from EB Games/GameStop: the one near me had a severely limited quantity.
That makes allot of sense since the time I was in EB Games I noticed they had token amounts of certain things, such as 3-4 Star Wars cookie cutter sets and sometimes just 1-2 of certain things. Since Tamagotchis are in the same category of novelty items, it is understandable there would be only a few.

Toys “R” Us Canada: Mini’s Sold Out

tumblr_inline_ozr4e709yU1toxdax_500.png

Toys “R” Us Canada is one of the few stores in Canada carrying the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini, and they’re sold out! Their website does NOT allow you to order them at this time since they are sold out, however they are available in stores. Currently there are only two designs available on their website.

Canadian Tamagotchi fans - where have you found your 2017 Tamagotchi Mini’s?

2017 Tamagotchi Mini Feature In GameStop’s Black Friday Flyer
tumblr_inline_ozsqlhiWbs1toxdax_500.png
’Tis the season! GameStop has just released their official Black Friday flyer, and we couldn’t help but notice Tamagotchi has made the cut!

The 2017 Mini has been featured on page page 6, right next to Hatchimals. GameStop sells the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini in their stores for $16.99! YAY for Tamagotchi making it to flyers!

Kohl’s Carrying 2017 Tamagotchi Mini
tumblr_inline_p01annJqcX1toxdax_500.png

Retailers of the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini are slowly being announced as Tamagotchi fans find them in stores. Bandai did not release an official list but we are certainly putting one together to make your holiday shopping/Tamagotchi hunting a bit easier, so stay tuned.

Recently the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini was spotted at Kohl’s, a popular department store in the United States with several locations nationwide. They can be found in the games section of the toy department, in small Tamagotchi branded card box cut out boxes on shelves, as we have seen before. Kohl’s has the 2017 Mini priced at $21.99, thats $7.00 above MSRP that Bandai has set. The good thing is that Kohl’s does have plenty of coupons and an awesome rewards program where you can earn Kohl’s cash to get that price down. Currently Tamagotchi is absent on the Kohls.com website.

tumblr_inline_p01as93XF21toxdax_500.jpg
If you have a Kohl’s near by, and chances are that you do. We recommend getting your coupons and heading over soon as these are selling out nearly everywhere they are available!

Toys “R” Us Canada is one of the few stores in Canada carrying the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini, and they’re sold out! [...] Currently there are only two designs available on their website.
I wanted to point out that I saw those two shells listed on Toysrus a few days ago but they were completely out of stock and unable to be ordered, hence I never mentioned it. I searched up "tamagotchi" on the website today but the search brought up nothing and the listings have obviously been removed.

As for where we Canadians have found the mini, it looks like only Toysrus and EB Games carry them; however, I just checked Walmart and they have them listed!! I'll leave the flashy graphics up to you, Tamapalace ;^) Aside from Toysrus and Walmart, it looks like Canada doesn't have any other toy stores so the only other option for Tamagotchi Minis is electronics stores.

Haven't had any luck finding one of these little guys yet :(

I doubt my amazon "pre order" will ever ship anytime soon.

If anyone's in Germany like I am, you can find them in Müller, the drugstore. I found mine by chance when I was at a mall in a different city. They were pretty hidden, no display or anything. They were also pretty dang pricey, at about 22 euros. But, not being able to resist, I got mine, the pink and blue clock design. I just got a Mametchi today :) :newmametchi: :newmametchi:

Haven't had any luck finding one of these little guys yet :(

I doubt my amazon "pre order" will ever ship anytime soon.
I wonder if you might be on back-order but the company hasn't told you. Or, if you bought other things from the company and those things are on back-order, and the company would rather send everything out together. I've read a few stories like that. In any event, if you haven't already, it would be worthwhile to ask the company about your pre-order.

Walmart Canada Lists 2017 Tamagotchi Mini

tumblr_inline_p05rpkYC0J1toxdax_500.jpg

Walmart has just listed all 6 shell designs of the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini! We already informed you that Toys “R” Us in Canada is carrying the 2017 Mini, and we’re so excited to see that Walmart is too!

tumblr_inline_p05rqiFomd1toxdax_500.png

All of the Mini’s are currently sold out on their website, they are listed for $19.97. Be sure to sign up for alerts when your favorite Tamagotchi gets back in stock. Or perhaps head over to your nearest Walmart and scoop one up before they sell out!

Cancelling the Amazon order after waiting so long without a response, and decided to try Best Buy. Hopefully I'm able to finally get the mini before Christmas!

Toys “R” Us Australia Lists 2017 Tamagotchi Mini

tumblr_inline_p0rgnmpgCF1toxdax_500.png
tumblr_inline_p0rgmxrUJ51toxdax_500.png

The Mini is going down under! Toys “R” Us Australia has officially just listed the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini on their website. They are listed as the Chibi, similar to Bandai Japan. They will be carrying them both in their stores and on their website for $24.99 AUD. They are all currently sold out but you can definitely try your luck in store.

You can choose which of the 6 shell designs to order, or you can spice things up by placing your order on the assorted listing. This listing will ensure you a 2017 Tamagotchi Mini but one of a random choosing.

Bandai UK Confirms Series 2 2017 Mini on Instagram
tumblr_inline_p0s3eqdBiF1toxdax_500.png

We already know The Entertainer has posted pre-orders of the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini series 2, which essentially are just new shell designs of your favorite Mini. Bandai UK has just confirmed that these “new” Mini’s are in fact coming out very soon and you should starting pre-ordering today!

Sounds like the 2017 Mini has been successful, so we can’t wait to see future versions, or perhaps a relaunch of the original in the US? PLEASE!

2017 Tamagotchi Mini Wave 2 Released in UK

tumblr_inline_p22gv2M3Yd1toxdax_500.png

You may recall us spilling the news that popular toy store The Entertainer was accepting preorders for the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini Wave 2. You may also then recall Bandai UK confirming the second wave. Well we have some even better news, they’re now available! Both The Entertainer and Smyths Toy Store are now stocking their shelves and website with the wave 2 designs for £10.

There are 6 new wave 2 designs, which of course are identical to the wave 2 shells of the 1996 Tamagotchi P1 in Japan. What’s interesting is that both The Entertainer and Smyths Toy Store no longer carry the wave 1 designs. When the 2017 Mini was released Bandai did make it clear that these were in limited quantities, and it sure sounds like they were.

It is also important to note that unlike the United States Tamagotchi Friends website, Bandai UK has not yet updated the UK Tamagotchi Friends website to include the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini. Neither wave 1 or wave 2 shells are showcased.

We would suggest getting your hands on one of these soon because we’re not sure how long they’ll be around. We also hope that we will see wave 2 designs soon in the United States, but for now they’re only available across the pond.

P.S.: What with the UK getting first dibs on the Mini’s?!

Greece still gets nothing. :p

(but there's always Ebay <_< )

Greece still gets nothing. :p

(but there's always Ebay <_< )
Haha, they seems sold out basically everywhere in the US where we do have them in a couple different stores, so I think a lot of people are going the Ebay route anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back