Bandai Announces new Android & iOS Tamagotchi Forever App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tamagotchi Forever - Available NOW!

tumblr_inline_p5losmZLdT1toxdax_500.jpg

The My Tamagotchi Forever App that we told you about back in November is now available in both the Apple App Store & Google Play Store on your iOS or Android device!

The app was scheduled to be released on March 15th 2018, but it seems that Bandai has released it a day early! You can head over to the App Store & Play Store to download the app now!

Once you download the app be sure to post some cute screenshots, we would love to feature some of them on our blog! Happy playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't seem to be available in the Polish appstore yet.

Oh man! Glad I saw this!

....Granted, it's like 15 min away from the 15th now for me, BUT STILL.

Thanks for the reminder. Downloading now!

I'm finding the game pretty fun at the moment - I really like the mini games, though the music game makes me dizzy when it really speeds up!

Does anyone think they'll add new features down the track - like connecting with friends? Even if it does something similar to Nintendo's Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, I'll be pretty happy (also knowing that they don't just release the app, dust their hands and say 'ok we're done now'.)

YESSS!!!! I have been checking for the release ever week since I saw this announcement. Just downloaded the app and I can't wait to try it out! The home screen on my phone looks so much cuter now with a little Mametchi icon on it:)

It has, maybe it's just either not available in your country or your device is too old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back