Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who has pre ordered the tamagotchi friends from amazon uk and has payed extra for the prime delivery will get it 1 day early! So if u have done that, you will get it on Monday! (I normally dread Mondays, but this will be the first time I'm exited for a Monday!)
You might not just get it early because of prime shipping, often when I pre-order from them and chose free delivery I get it a day or 2 early thats what happened with Pokemon X :D

tamagochi-7-300x230.jpg

With proper care, this "cyber egg", aimed at girls 6 to 8 years old, completes natural cycle in which it is born, grows, and dies in about 25 days, which develops in the virtual user's sense of responsibility and dependence.
I love the mascot I used to have to wear a mascot suit every Saturday with one of my jobs.

Im not liking that the life cycle of this version is so long, I felt that the Tamago one was too long but then again the the iDL and P's were a little too short. I wonder if they can still get married and stuff as this says they just die, like with the nano .

You might not just get it early because of prime shipping, often when I pre-order from them and chose free delivery I get it a day or 2 early thats what happened with Pokemon X :D

I love the mascot I used to have to wear a mascot suit every Saturday with one of my jobs.

Im not liking that the life cycle of this version is so long, I felt that the Tamago one was too long but then again the the iDL and P's were a little too short. I wonder if they can still get married and stuff as this says they just die, like with the nano .
vnCKdtD.png

;)

I really hope 25 days is wrong- that is ages

Yes, there is a date place... I guess someone who wrote this article just had no idea what he is doing or thought that there were no tamagotchi versions after the ancestors, sigh.

Yes yes yes, do it!
Just going to film the evolution of baby to toddler and then upload that, the unboxing and starting it up.

So here they are:

The evolution:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh my tamagotchi friends is due tomorrow :D just got a message from Amazon. I ordered 2 in the end, pink hearts and the pink one.

I doubt any color tamagotchi will be released in the UK officially at all or till like years later.. I know they sold some in Harrods as a little marketing experiment but I emailed Bandai UK with the following message:

" Hi, I was wondering whether any color Tamagotchis will be available in the UK.. Ever?! I see that Tamagotchi Friends is coming out on the 26th, but will the Tamagotchi iD/iD L/P's ever come out in the UK?! Please let me know, I look forward to purchasing them if so. "

And they replied in like 2 days saying:

"Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for your enquiry.

The colour IDL is not available in the UK and there are no plans to release it here.

A new Tamagotchi will be released on Boxing Day but it's a black and white screen.

Kind regards

Bandai Uk Ltd "

URGH! I'm so sick of this! Bandai UK just sell us some goddamn IDs/IDLs/Ps or even Plus Color -.- this is torture!

Sometimes I wish color Tamagotchis were never invented 'cause it just makes people complain about black and white Tamagotchis. >_> It'd be boring if UK/America/Australia got the same versions as Japan but in Japanese, such as the iD and TMGC+C. The English iD L was nothing special in my opinion. So it's more fun to have completely different Tamagotchis with black and white screens, instead of Tamagotchis in color that are the same as Japanese ones except in English.

Wishing something was never invented just so people had a diferent opinion about something id very shallow. English versions used to be more advanced than japanese ones actually and I dont like backward steps. And we are the minority anyway, we wont change anything with being overly positive on this forum, we have to see how the audience reacts.

I'm not bothered about the colour- its the below-par features that irritate me. It looks so basic- it literally has less features than a Music Star and I just dished out nearly £30 for it? My P's was just over £30 with shipping. The P's is so blatantly better and ugh. I've ordered one because this is gonna need all the support it can get. But get your act together Bandai.

With $40, I can probably buy a lot more, especially on Rakuten and other online shops :p

I'm not bothered about the colour- its the below-par features that irritate me. It looks so basic- it literally has less features than a Music Star and I just dished out nearly £30 for it? My P's was just over £30 with shipping. The P's is so blatantly better and ugh. I've ordered one because this is gonna need all the support it can get. But get your act together Bandai.
Do you think if they don't sell well in Europe, they won't come to America?? If it was a new color one, I would definitely pay more and order one, but it does seem so basic. I don't want to keep complaining about it, but I just feel it is a step back still.

I think Bandai America spoke of Tamagotchi Friends that it will need to keep the word of being released. Exp since Life kinda got batted down (and haven't heard anything more beside online webisodes, no product yet)

I think going back to roots is a good idea. Not fully the p1/p2 but from what people say, its basic like one with a few extra features... I just hate we have to wait a year for it to be in stores in the USA. It would have been a perfect Christmas surprise... Even Valentines is better then a year to wait. With the "new connection" feature they could totally use that bump feature as a huge sell point.

I personally don't like the whole Tamagotchi L.I.F.E stuff...
This isn't Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, it is a completely different thing. Tamagotchi L.I.F.E is for late teens/early adults. Tamagotchi Friends is for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back