Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Sun Flower V4. But if Bandai really wants to here my opinions, here are some designs that seem to be cool with children:

-Solid Yellow w/ Blue buttons, border and ball attena

-Bright Blue w/ Pink stars

-Purple w/ tamacharacters

-Black w/ silver blue circles

I would like Bandai to add hidatchi back in 4.5v I sent you a message at bandadi.com

i just got my V4 today and i love it! but the only thing that confuses me on it is the mail part...i have no idea what it's for or how to use it! other than that i think it's awesome!!! :D oh yea and when u go on the V4 tamagotchi website where u play with it and stuff the picture in the bottom left corner of the screen...is that ur actual tamagotchi? :)

I love my V4! Its more fun with all the added features! Its really awsome having a job and working!

I also think its great being able to keep the points you earn on tamatown!

-Chocola ^_^

I have purchased a V4 - 2 acctually! :D I am really enjoying them and I'm still not bored a bit, even after almost 4 months of owning them. ^_^

I think bandai did a brilliant job of the V4. It looks like alot of hard work & effort was put into making them.

Thumbs up for bandai and the V4! ;)

-sk8er girl-
yes, i say that too!

besides, the v4 is fun!!!

but its really hard to play with when you dont have the time.

so i play with mine on the weekends, i cant wait for spring and summer break to play with it even longer!

I have 2 V4 which is bought in US... but i hope Singapore will have it asap......really cant wait to get them...... :nazotchi:

Yes, I have several of the color designs of the new V4, and I've opened two of them. I plan on purchasing the entire collection.

I do really enjoy them, but at times there are almost too many variables for me to worry about. For some reason, the job thing just hasn't quite caught on with me yet. I generally just raise mine like I raise my previous generations of Tamagotchi, Then again, I am sentimental about the earlier versions, and perhaps a bit of a purist. :D

I LOVE the new characters. Especially the Togetchi and Young Dorotchi. Excellent job with the characters this time.

THEY ARE AWESOME I HAVE ONE AND KNOW LIKE 20 OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM!!!!

I NEED TO BUY IT

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY :ph34r: :p :p :( :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I bought the V4, but I had to go to Newmarket to get it!!! :huh: Anyways, My sisters, Loti and mimitchi&hanatchilover got them too. Loti and me got the Glow in the dark, mimitchi&hanatchilover got sunflowers. :wub: :D :D

well, i haven't got one because I can't find one! or the fact that my mom won't let me buy one...

~BB~

tama town is so cool and we are so happy we signed up for this. we is me and my sister and my friend. we signed up together. do any of you own a nintendo wii?

yes, I have a V4 and I absolutely LOVE it! It's so much fun and it has great new features! Way to go BanDai for yet another successful Tamagotchi product! :)

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back