Battery Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaxlenz

Reaction score
How long does the tamagotchi v4 batter usually last? If you have a v3 you can tell me how long that lasts because it should be about the same.

Also, could anyone tell me the best online source to get v4 tamagotchis?

NO, there only $2-4 dollars. They last that long. I mean Months.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO, there only $2-4 dollars. They last that long. I mean Months.
you must have a cheeaaap one... cuz the ones on amazon like are 10-20 bucks.... are you sure you have a real modern tamagotchi?

My V2 batteries last between 6-12 months - I usually run the tama every day, a few pauses perhaps, but otherwise...

My V1 batteries last about 12 months

My V3 battery... hasn't run out yet - but I only bought it in September2006... :p

I don't have a V4 yet - in fact, since they have only recently been launched it's going to be difficult for anyone to tell you how long their V4 battery lasted...

If it's any help, batteries tend to run out quicker the more you play with the tama and the more you connect them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my Tama's batteries don't last very long at all... I have a bunch of the first V1's that the battery lasts a few days and then dies.. One of my V2's dies after about a week and a half... I haven't had problems with the rest yet. And I haven't had the V4 long enough to see how long the battery life will be.

I bought 60 batteries on eBay for $38... so they'll last me a long time :D

I Bought my first v4 recently, then a couple days later went to the same place to get some batteries (jsut in case) and the lady at the watch/jewelry/watch-sized battery counter ended up giving me 2 free! shes all like "Merry Christmas, heres your early present!" it rocked. :)

a friend of mine's batters are dyeing, its been about 2-3 months. or how ever long it takes to raise 7 generations of tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back