Best tamagotchi connections?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to pick up a few tamagotchi connections to play with–I really like my tamago and the characters on it, so I've decided I want to go backwards instead of foreward towards the fluffy, glittery girlygotchis :D I've already got one V3 to stuff a battery into, and I'm thinking about picking up a few more!

so out of the V3-V6, which do you enjoy the most?

How fun are these toys without tamatown? ( :-( )

Which have the best games and activities?

Please feel free to leave your experiences with 1 or 2 or all of these tamas! ;)

I really enjoy the V4 and V4.5! They have plenty of interesting features even without Tamatown, for example, your Tamagotchi can go to school and get one of various "jobs" when it's an adult, depending on its personality! I find that the Japanese versions of the V4 and V4.5, the Entama and Uratama respectively, are even better than the English versions (and this is coming from someone who doesn't read a lick of Japanese). They have a couple of additional features, and different games which I find more fun!

The V5 and V6 are VERY different from the other Tamagotchi Connections, they are quite complicated and can sometimes be annoying to run IMO.

I have only ever had a v6 out of the connections, but I still love it even though Tamatown is unavailable! I've always loved playing it and the games are ones you don't just play a couple times and get sick of them. (or at least in my opinion) The characters are good too, and you can have your own little band with your tama! There's also a music school for when your tama is a kid, and when it is an adult you get asked to choose a band name, and then there's your band!

Even though I have not experienced the other versions of Tamagotchi connection series, I would still recommend v6 Music Star, as it will always be an old favorite of mine and I think it's one of the best versions of Tamagotchi out there.

Good luck finding the right one for you!! ^_^

I really really liked the Tamagotchi Version 3 :lol:

(It was my first Tamagotchi lol)

I also liked the Tamagotchi version 4. It was interesting ^_^

But I have to agree that the Tamagotchi version 5 and 6 are A LOT different from the other versions.

I´m running my Sister´s Familitchi(Version 5) currently, and it does not need much attention. Really,it´s sadly boring without the Tamatown website :hanatchi:

Good luck finding one which you will hopefully like :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back