Better Late to say Hi than Never

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swordgays

Reaction score
Hi! I've had an account here for a while but I've neglected to introduce myself or post until now. I'm Seph and I've been a fan of virtual pets and had a fascination with Tamagotchis since my childhood. However, my family would only ever get me digital pets that were anything but Tamas themselves so I especially have a fascination with knockoffs and other lesser known digital pets. I'm currently looking into acquiring some actual Tamagotchis (I had one of the mini anniversary ones but it got lost TTwTT and am rekindling my love for Giga Pets Explorer. This seems like a good place to start on both of those things and learn more about obscure pets so I look forward to finally being a part of this ^_^

Hi! I've had an account here for a while but I've neglected to introduce myself or post until now. I'm Seph and I've been a fan of virtual pets and had a fascination with Tamagotchis since my childhood. However, my family would only ever get me digital pets that were anything but Tamas themselves so I especially have a fascination with knockoffs and other lesser known digital pets. I'm currently looking into acquiring some actual Tamagotchis (I had one of the mini anniversary ones but it got lost TTwTT and am rekindling my love for Giga Pets Explorer. This seems like a good place to start on both of those things and learn more about obscure pets so I look forward to finally being a part of this ^_^
Welcome! Glad to have you participating now!

And ooooh, I'd love to see your knockoff collection! It's always interesting to see those and learn more about them! (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

I'm also quite curious about knockoff pets, as I've only played with Tamagotchi brand myself. Kinda afraid to slip out into the world of other pets since there's so much and so much unknown out there.

Welcome around :)

Hi Seph, welcome to TamaTalk. Can you share a pic or two of your vPets?

Latest posts

Back