Bill Nye the Science Guy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you still like Bill Nye?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Remember the guy that has a bowtie and uses a lightish blue lab coat and explains science in the most fun ways possible? Remember the guy that has a theme song that is sort of repetitive whenever you view an episode and gets stuck in your head? It's Bill Nye the Science Guy.

I can remember when I first watched him. Back in elementary school when my Science teacher (who acted like a jerk to me...) played a Bill Nye episode about Erosion. It was then that I had moved to middle school. No videos of Bill Nye were ever shown. Just Learn 360 videos about Science.

There came high school. It was then I got a trip down Memory Lane, west of Science street. I headed there and I noticed that my Science teacher (who is a complete delight, but now I have a mainstream Science teacher, but does the same thing she does) had told us that she was going to view a Bill Nye the Science Guy video (using YouTube) about Phases of Matter. Memories came flowing back at the one time I watched Bill Nye.

But now, I don't find him as fun...considering that his theme song gets stuck in my head and it gets annoying. But I still love his videos even though. (Kinda weird, I know...)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's come to our college a couple times to give talks. Seems like a pretty cool guy. I used to really like watching his show as a kid.

I've watched Bill Nye the Sience Guy before. It is indeed an educational and funny show. ^_^

I've watched the show like any student in the past decade and joked around with friends about it

it's still a little annoying to hear about nothing but his show from people, though. he's got, like, real degrees

Last edited by a moderator:
Its annoying because the jokes were lame, and we had to watch it everyday in Science last year :/

In 4th grade my teacher would put it on and everyone loved it but in 5th grade it ended but since I'm in 7th grade my Science teacher is really fun so she sometimes puts the videos in class yee

I had a teacher who'd have a video every week, plus when subs came. 10 facts about the episode, one could be science rules... Too bad the teacher was sorta creepy in his later years. Yeesh. Easy to say we watched him a lot, every videotape. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back