Bored 😵😥😌😔

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamichan

Reaction score
Can someone please tell what fun things I can do on my tamagotchi version 4?? Ive used it for four days now and I've just gotten bored of it. I feel like there's not much to do. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to share some fun things they do with their tamagotchi version 4 please comment!!

Also, which tamagotchi is the newest and is it good?

Thanks 😄

You could try raising up the different skill points to see what jobs your tamagotchi can get. As for the newest tamagotchi, i'm not sure which one that is, i'm only familiar with v2, v3 and v4.

The V4 has plenty of great features including school, jobs, and skill points. I also love the games and items that are included in this version. If you want to know more try checking this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/117341-tamagotchi-connection-v4/

As for the newest Tamagotchi, that would be the Tamagotchi Friends. In my personal opinion it's not really that fun, but I've heard positive things about the Dream Town version.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can raise its skill points my doing certain activities so you can get certain characters. You can take it to work and that's always fun, and a little different. I don't know what stage yours is in, but there are quite a few games you can play that keeps you busy. They're not made to play with for two hours straight (especially the older versions).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back