Boy/girlfriends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a boyfriend! ^^ And I love him to tears!<3

Everything he does is so wonderful...He's just so great.

So far we've been together for 8 months. And were still going strong.

I'm so glad God blessed me with him. x]

I do have a boyfriend, and we're doing fine.

We're both in a circle of friends. They all make fun of us. :(

But he's sweet.

I'm sorta single. I mean, a boy asked me out for a date on friday. =/ Dum, dum dummmmm. xD

I have a big crush on a guy in my class anhe sits RIGHT NEXT TO ME at the moment. ^^ About everyone in my class (excluding my teacher xD) thinks that he likes me, but I'm to shy to ask.]X

I'm pretty much not into any of that kind of thing. I'm "not sexual" evidently- says my friends anyway.

Personally, I've never had a crush... or at least one I'd actually admit and even then, not really. I find guys just.. there. xD

Well, I like the thought of someone liking me I guess and getting married someday but no guy I know right now. :p

Right now? I'm kindof..eh.

I've had a hugo-ubero-mongous crush on this one guy for about 2 1/2 years. D:

He's not responded. So I've given up pretty much.

I don't. Some of my friends do, but isn't 12 a little young to date? (most of my friends are about 12 now, too.)

Me: Hey, Dad, can I date?

Dad: No! No! NO! >0

Never. I am independant. People wouldn't consider me attractive because I have pale and thin skin. ((You can see my veins)) I don't care.

Why does this always pop up everywhere? I was speaking on the phone with my Grandpa ((We call our Grandparents once a month, Oh the distance!!)) He was even questioning me. They always ask that when I talk to them. I have never dated ever. Perhaps I will.... Someday....

~ChibiMuffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back