Boy/girlfriends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one and I love him more than anything :3 We've been together since January 2007, one year together x3

if you want a boyfriend/girlfriend, the best thing to do is go ask someone out, rather then sitting on tamatalk ^^

I have a boyfriend he is sOO hot! In fact were talking on msn now!!

I want a girlfriend really really bad but in my school If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend nobody will like you ;( ..

Ehhh... I had a boyfriend in March. He dumped me though. And it was in a myspace message. It was the second time he dumped me. He asked me out after that and I just screamed "NO!" in his face. He might have been a good kisser but he's not worth it. He cheats on everybody, has like, a million internet girlfriends, and dumped me for some chick in Oklahoma (and we live in Texas)

Someday over the rainbow.

I've been told I'm pretty by a boy, but I am shy around boys all the time. If I was asked out, I'd just stutter. I wouldn't bother to ask a boy anyhow. I'm not one to break tradition, although I really don't think it matters if a girl asks a guy. :rolleyes:

I dont know what you would call my position

:3

Because I have a crush on a guy, who looks and acts like a girl and goes out with another guy.

and the other guy I like hates me.

Life is good.

May was really weird for me.

My (good-looking) guy friend asked me out, and I said yes.

To the movies. And it was cute because he put his arm around me.

But then 2 weeks later I found out that he was only dating me for one reason.

I don't wanna say the reason online, but I dumped him, and we haven't talked since.

It sucks. I don't want to look back on that any longer.

I'm over with guys, at least until High School.

I don't need a boyfriend. I am 13, and lovin' being single.

:)

May was really weird for me.My (good-looking) guy friend asked me out, and I said yes.

To the movies. And it was cute because he put his arm around me.

But then 2 weeks later I found out that he was only dating me for one reason.

I don't wanna say the reason online, but I dumped him, and we haven't talked since.

It sucks. I don't want to look back on that any longer.

I'm over with guys, at least until High School.

I don't need a boyfriend. I am 13, and lovin' being single.

:)
wow, that..... sucks.

I made this topic when I still was annoying and did text talk....

ewwwww!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is nothing 'ewwwwww' about having a boyfriend/girlfriend. It's completely normal and part of life - dating is looking for the right person, as well as having fun and enjoying life.

As for me, no, not at the moment! I am single but proud of it! ^ _ ^ I like having a boyfriend and I like not having one too - I'm easy! ^ _ ^

I'm single and not really interested. I don't have the time or patience to put up with another person's crap and listen to their problems. I have enough to deal with on my own.

I'm single and not really interested. I don't have the time or patience to put up with another person's crap and listen to their problems. I have enough to deal with on my own.
Um...is it just me or is this language kind of dodgy? Maybe a guide could edit this post - it could offend someone! And not just the bit I've bolded.

Lol, nice point

I do have a boyfriend, but only being 12, it doesn't really mean a whole lot. .

I like him a lot though, he's nice, funny, and he's fun to talk to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back