Bratz... FOUL MOUTH.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
On the news, a six year old girl got a Bratz Babyz Karaoke for Christmas.

The toy comes with a toy karaoke that has a song built into it. When his daughter was playing with it,

he heard the F-word coming out of its karaoke, CLEARLY. I think he sued Bratz, and the toy was going back to the store!

Do you believe it? Do you not?

Anyways, this thread was NOT mean't to start a fight.

If you complain about what I posted, you will be asked to leave this thread.

HOORAY!!!!!!! *dances around TT*

One more incident like that.... and the Bratz company's outta here!!!!!!!!!

//TamaRox

PS. I'm now known as TamaRox

i find it so ironic that barbie a long time ago was getting a lot of criticism for having too much make up and unnatural body figure that parents claimed was setting a wrong examples for girls and so mattel gave barbie a more natural-looking makeover... and then these totally (and horribly) overdone dolls called bratz came out and suddenly they're a hit. if you ask me, i say bratz dolls set even more wrong examples than the old barbie did.

my friend gave her niece a bratz baby doll a year or so ago and we were both surprised to learn that they baby doll had a thong... :T

On the news, a six year old girl got a Bratz Babyz Karaoke for Christmas. The toy comes with a toy karaoke that has a song built into it. When his daughter was playing with it,

he heard the F-word coming out of its karaoke, CLEARLY. I think he sued Bratz, and the toy was going back to the store!

Tell me more about it!

What was the song called,and what was the line with the f word?

Also, I heard a similar story with Potty Time with Elmo book,but it said "Time to d**" and "Who wants to d**?

And what channel was it on? I missed it! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That means the song that was being played had that word in it, not the toy itself.

I also heard that there was a similar problem with a Cookie Monster Book,that said "I like to F*****." instead of "I like my truck."

Possibly the word from the Cookie Monster book was used?

Also,the doll was Jade (Jade is my favorite Bratz Babyz along with Yasmin!).

Can a guide move this topic to What's On Your Mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I hope the company will get sewed. I mean thats my opinion because I HATE the brats. :(

I don't think they were really cursing because I found the lyrics and it kinda does sound like they're cursing... or maybe I'm wrong. I e-mailed CBS news and gave them the lyrics they were looking for...that remends me, I should see if they e-mailed me back! (which i doubt.)

On the news, a six year old girl got a Bratz Babyz Karaoke for Christmas. The toy comes with a toy karaoke that has a song built into it. When his daughter was playing with it,

yea!! i heard about it on the news!!

the lyrics are supposedly "doing our fashion thing" (sounded like 'doing our f-ing thing') and "so cute!" (sounded like 'f-you!')
I did not hear those words in the try me demo,I heard "Doing our fashion thing" and "So Cute!"

You're right! :D The dad was hearing incorrectly,and so were you, I think!

I believe they are just saying "Doin' our fashion thing" and "So cute!". It seems quite unreasonable for any toy company to want to sell kids swearing dolls.

i think that the bratz dollmay have actually been swearing. i have seen it heaps in toys,but i do like bratz

Even though I hate Bratz dolls with the power of a million burning suns and a million freezing moons, I don't think the Bratz doll swore.

It was probably the quality of sound that confused that girl's dad. I'd get confused too, if I didn't know anything about Bratz. But seeing as they say, 'So cute!' in every single Bratz Babyz commercial, it's kind of obvious that the doll didn't swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back