Breeding a tamagotchi v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
Okay today my tamagotchi v2 turned 6. I'm just wondering when the matchmaker will come, or if he comes. Does the matchmaker come, or does my tama stay an adult forever??? I have never had this type of tamagotchi, and this is my first one so I have no experience with them. So please tell me does the matchmaker come, and when?

The Matchmaker starts to visit V2s approximately 72 hrs after the tama evolved into an adult character.

Each tamas age seems to be slightly different and it also depends on if you have put your tama on pause since it became an adult character, but if you can't remember when your tama evolved into an adult, then you can expect to see her start to appear when your tama is between 8 - 16yrs of age.

She visits three times each day at 10.30am, 3pm and 7.30pm. You'll get a total of 9 chances to catch her visits and choose a partner for your tama. If you don't choose a partner from the Matchmaker your tama will eventually evolve into an Oldie (at around 16yrs old) - so it won't stay an adult for ever.

If it evolves into an Oldie, then you'll have to try to mate it with another Oldie.

The Matchmaker starts to visit V2s approx. 72 hrs (3 x 24hrs) after your tama evolved into its adult character.

If you have paused the V2 since it evolved into an adult then you might have to wait a bit longer.

If you can't remember exactly when your tama evolved into an adult then a rough guide is that the Matchmaker turns up when the adult is between 8-16yrs.

She visits 3 times each day, for 10-15 mins each visit at 10.30am / 3pm /7.30pm. You'll get a total of 9 chances to acccept her offer of a partner for your tama.

If you don't accept the offers after 9 visits then your tama it doesn't stay an adult forever.

It will evolve into an Oldie character - and you can only get another generation if you are able to mate it with another Oldie character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back