Buying several versions of Meets: Worth the splurge?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the Tamagotchi On magic version. 

Yet I also want the Sanrio and Fantasy Version.

It's hard to marry the characters I like thru the app, my proposal mostly gets rejected.

I wanna buy those two. I wanna be able to breed my own characters. Also, I wanna explore the other lands and games. Also need to unlock Sports plaza by connecting to another tamagotchi.

You think it's worth the splurge? 

Any collectors out there?

Any suggestions for online store with the best price?

Also, taking care of several Tamagotchis at once would eat a lot my time. How are you managing this guys?

So I have the fairy ON, and I really thought I’d want to grab the sanrio and fantasy afterwards because they looked so cute! But after playing w the ON I realised that actually sanrio and fantasy genes are really common on the app and so I didn’t need to grab another unit. Also they’re pretty expensive, but that’s just my personal opinion. If you really really want the others, then go for it! Spend your money the way you want to. I’ve since found out that I actually much prefer the b&w tamas haha 

I am running 4 Tamagotchi On's right now and have been pretty successful with keeping them alive. (2 Magic and 2 Fairy On's) I also want to get the Sanrio and other versions that are Japanese exclusive, as of right now. Running more than one isn't too hard, if you can handle one, you can most likely handle 2 more no big change. 

From where I have been looking, Amazon Japan has the best price from what I can see. a secondary shop is JapanYouWant as the shipping price does not increase even if you buy 4 Tamagotchi's at once. 

The Japanese exclusive genes can be hard to get depending on the items you go on, it also just depends on the people on at the moment. Like one if they are paying attention, and the other if they are new to the meets, they may not know that they can accept proposals without marrying. 

My verdict is if you are interested in the versions, get them. Tamagotchi's have not really gone down in value, especially the color screen versions. (as long as they are in good condition you can get your money back if you wanted to sell them off in the future). I'd say it is a good investment. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back