Can someone help me id a vpet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vakuso

Reaction score
When i was probably around 7 which was around 1996 and i got this vpet that that was green and it had wrist straps to wear it like a watch, and it was a dinosaur. Does anyone know what vpet this was, im hoping to get another. It looked like this by primarily green.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I know this virtual pet! :smile2:

JH4G2Zy.jpg

(Source: Tamenagerie.)
In Japan it was sold in both keychain and watch forms as "Ganbare!! Ryuuta-kun".

oQyQjg0.jpg

In the US it was sold in watch form by Unitron as "Virtual Reality Dinosaur Pet Game".

0SZQCoG.jpg

In the UK it was sold in watch form as "My Virtual Pet Dinosaur".

There are various colours out there (somewhat like Nintendo's Yoshi, whose 1990s look the shell was clearly inspired by!), and it's also one of several virtual pets that were sold under the name of "DinoPet" - in this specific case, "DinoPet Virtual Game Watch".

I hope that this helps you to find one! :biggrin:

That pet looks very similar to a pet I had, only I had a blue watch-band with a puppy pet on it. I could swear the shell was in the shape of a dog house, but the shell I found on a keychain has a dog's head on it.

Latest posts

Back